video games ruined my life

DüM

Damn, on the final final mission now!

It's been a while since I played a Rockstar jawn, 100% completion inculdes all the extraneous side-tasks, right? I'm at ~60% completion now and trying to work out how much of the main storyline I have left...

What's everyones highest SP bounty so far? I'm about to hit $2,000.

My highest was 9k after doing the 5k bounty pardon achievement/trophy challenge. I just snipe from the top of the big warehouse at Blackwater or on top of the saloon in Armadillo.

not at all bro, think about it you're directing the avatar where to go with the mouse, you can hold forward (1 direction) while moving the mouse left or right to get as fluid as you'd like, the mouse just acts as the right stick, with much more control/speed

i've never played an fps on the computer, isn't the movement awkward without a stick? since you can only really move in 8 directions

nah mouse blows analog stick away for aiming and makes it a lot easier to control movement and strafing. cant even compare the two

i've never played an fps on the computer, isn't the movement awkward without a stick? since you can only really move in 8 directions

Quite the opposite. Controllers are very limiting when you compare them to a keyboard & mouse setup particularly in respect to configuration and precision movement (e.g. gaming mice with very high dpi).

What's everyones highest SP bounty so far? I'm about to hit $2,000.

I was chilling with like 6500 for a while in the single player. my roommate and I were going through the campaign with the bandanna on and just wrecking towns when we would go through them. gets old after a while though, not being able to relax or anything.

in multiplayer i had it up to like 8k, but i was in a posse just holding that fucking mexican fort down.

not at all bro, think about it you're directing the avatar where to go with the mouse, you can hold forward (1 direction) while moving the mouse left or right to get as fluid as you'd like, the mouse just acts as the right stick, with much more control/speed

ya probably, like i said, i've never played an FPS on the comp

http://www.teamfortress.com/macupdate/

get hyped.

tf2 currently 50% off ($9.99) in the steam store.

mac users gets a free earbuds hat

http://www.teamfortress.com/macupdate/earbuds/

Was just going to post this. I haven't played since the original Team Fortress so I'm sure I'm going to get worked over pretty hard, but I'm excited to be able to play again.