video games ruined my life

DüM

I've tried twice to cross the border back to new austin and when you cross a posse comes after you for your bounty in the US and they keep fucking killing me. last time I murked the first posse and forgot to save before another got me.

I just played RDR for a quick 30 mins before having to finish up my papers before the end of the term today. Really haven't played any GTA anything, so the controls are maddd unfluid, unnatural for me. Story has gone slow as hell too, which made it a difficult half hour. Hope I pick it up soon.

PS: Any tips on riding the horse? LOL. Idk, I just feel that tapping x every half second for a steady gallop is retarded.

i plan on copping alan wake, to give my xbox some burn, how is it? and i need another copy of RDR, between my two brothers and me, i barely have enough time to play. 2 ps3's and 3 brothers is hard work

Anyone else playing Alan Wake? It came out the same day as RDR and it's scary as hell. I've never jumped some much during a video game since RE.

actually just got done with it 2 days ago. loved the fact that once you started playing, you were quickly immersed into the story. if you're a fan of shows like x-files, twin peaks, fringe etc... then you'll enjoy this game.

as for rdr, shit is mad addicting. got into about a 1/4 of the story yesteday but started to fuck around once i got the lasso. also tried the multiplayer. free roam was fun for a bit. grab the bag was dope. reminds me of sabotage. will need to posse up with you xbox heads soon.

i plan on copping alan wake, to give my xbox some burn, how is it? and i need another copy of RDR, between my two brothers and me, i barely have enough time to play. 2 ps3's and 3 brothers is hard work

It's crazy. You really know what's going on during the game but have no clue at the same time. It's probably the freakest game I've played in a while. Basically you have to weaken npcs with a flash light and the kill them. If that isn't bad ass, I don't know what is...