video games ruined my life

DüM

Pavelows get two flare defenses over the Gunner's one. Plus, people know the wrecking potential of the Gunner, so they tend to bust it out more often.

didn't realize they had defenses, so that's what happens when i fire my stinger and it makes a right turn right before hitting and flying off into the sky LOL

That's what everyone uses. The Harrier is easily the most used killstreak because it's an airstrike and copter in one.

The Pavelow isn't as useful because it's only a copter, but if used on maps like Wasteland, Afghan, etc. where the there's little cover, it does absolute work.

I've been using 7/9/25 when I go Nuke hunting just because people think the same way you do, no one shoots it down, and I end up getting 10+ kills from it, which isn't even guaranteed by a Gunner anymore because they get shot down so quickly.

nuke in half a minute?!1

QNk-znYOopM

00:49-6piece chicken nugget killz for harrier (hardline conceptz :rolleyes:)

00:57-chopper gunner

01:19-NUKE WTF

p.s. post some of your tekken match vidz :o

April 29th.

I'm assuming they'll do things the same as on COD4.

(A whole new set of game types appear when you buy which include new and old maps, and the old ones without the new maps stay there)

New maps just announced as being released on May 4th for PS3 and PC (in US) and then May 5th Worldwide...

nuke in half a minute?!1

QNk-znYOopM

00:49-6piece chicken nugget killz for harrier (hardline conceptz :rolleyes:)

00:57-chopper gunner

01:19-NUKE WTF

p.s. post some of your tekken match vidz :o

da fucckkk, but all 6 capturing 1 flag? lulz.

played like shit on TDM on derail, our team trailed the entire game until i got a care package AC130 @50secs left and came back to win 6900-6500...feels good man.

wow

this game is so god damn easy on PC

the barrett is just a fucking semi-auto awp. mows people down and its way too easy to aim. easy to pick off small or moving targets at long range, like point and click. honestly felt like playing some shitty cs pub.

^friend was in cal-p for a bit, but when we'd play together my awp>his

I was in CAL-P but it wasn't so much because I was a good player, but because I had good friends. I thought I had the best AWP on the team though heh. There was three of us who did all the work. I miss all that team effort / clutch pressure though. S&D doesn't quite do it for me.

We should do a CS match, but my computer can only run 1.6... if even.

But in general my pavelows get less kills then my harriers...

They don't seem to do shit but float around, probably why no one bothers to shoot them down.

I usually do alright with pavelows, depends on the map but since people don't bother to shoot them down, it can roam around freely. attack helicopter on the other hand is wackarnolds, it does nothing but buzz around.

what is the consensus on AC130, by the way?

I've always used chopper gunner out of habit but today again I had a couple shot down super quickly. I've used AC only a handful of times but at least its harder to shoot down than apaches.

ac130's are best on maps where there's not many places to hide(wasteland, afghan) but useless on maps with lots of buildings(skid row, invasion)

as far as getting nukes in 30s-1m etc. i'm fairly sure i can do it, i've just never tried. there's been multiple times where i've launched a rocket on the enemy spawn and gotten 5-7 kills right off the bat

I was in CAL-P but it wasn't so much because I was a good player, but because I had good friends. I thought I had the best AWP on the team though heh. There was three of us who did all the work. I miss all that team effort / clutch pressure though. S&D doesn't quite do it for me.

We should do a CS match, but my computer can only run 1.6... if even.

1.6 > source >>>>>> mw2 imo :o

game is finally working on PC for me... let me know if you want to play

whats your steamid? mines james84

Ive been itchin' to make a custom "zombies" match

start out with 11 'humans' and one zombie (can only knife, commando/light/marathon, tac insertion, smoke grenade) anyone he kills switches sides and becomes a zombie.

other possibilities include

- using less health

- using extra health

- headshots only

- i forget

- etc etc

i remember playing this in halo 2 and it was great.

looks like itd be fun on that new snow map with the central house, only problem is you'd need people who'd actually play lol.

whatchyall think?

i think ive gotten to a point where this game just frustrates me more than entertain.

i mean i dont suck or anything but i find myself rage-quitting a lot these days.

it was mad fun before i prestiged.

it's weird because i usually have a lot of fun playing shooter games. ive never gotten bored with CS for example (when i still played)

game is getting a bit boring. fuck i need a new game.