Who Here Is Sick?

tac0tron

I'm baffled by how rarely I get sick. Kinda feel left out...

I've been on the verge of getting sick (minor headache, sore throat, all over shittiness) for the past 3 days. This clammy ass weather isn't helping much either.

oh, and I got like deathly ill a month after that initial post.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bronchitis...self diagnosing here...but I'm sure of it. Super wet cough that won't go away, prob best to take care of this before it becomes pneumonia I'm thinking. C'mon doc...hook me up with dat promethazine...grape flavor preferably.

aww yeahh just got my codeine&anti-biotics today. apparently I've had bronchitis for the past week and a half...I just thought it was a bad cold. damn i'm good

bronchitis...self diagnosing here...but I'm sure of it. Super wet cough that won't go away, prob best to take care of this before it becomes pneumonia I'm thinking. C'mon doc...hook me up with dat promethazine...grape flavor preferably.

Ask for Tussionex (yellow) instead of purp. Purple (codeine + promethazine) has roughly 60mg codeine + 37mg of promethazine per oz.. the promethazine is an anti-nausea medicine but if you don't take it much it will just put you to sleep. Yellow (tussionex) is 60mg of hydrocodone per oz, which roughly translates to about 400mg of codeine (i.e., it's 6.66 times as potent as purple). Also, yellow is an expectorant which will actually make you cough the shit up instead of a suppressant like the purple. And it tastes like pina colada.

I've had chronic bronchitis off and on for 7 years now. :\

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
i am sick as fuck

birthday was yesterday and I spent friday night partying until 6am. thought i was just extremely hung over all day yesterday but by the end of the night i had a 103 temp and a bad cough so i knew something was up.

weirdest thing for me have been these fever dreams. i can't sleep because of my fever -- all i get are these disturbing mini-nightmares. all this morning i kept having a recurring one where i pictured myself inducing vomiting, but instead of vomit going into the toilet, it was my teeth, covered in blood. i'd wake up immediately after and have to run to the bathroom to throw up.

horrible

motherfuckers, I have not been sick since this post, minus a spot of food poisoning, which I don't think counts. BAM, FUCK ALL YA SICKIES! get well soon:o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Done alright w/ allergies so far this season up until yesterday. Did yard work and took 4 benadryl to just power through it. By the time I got out of the shower I had hives all over my arms, legs and neck, a completely blocked nose (no mucus at all just sort of closed up on itself ) and could barely open my eyes. Guess even though I wasn't feeling it while I was working I was still breathing it in.

Had to buy Afrin for like 10 bucks because it's the only thing that works. Still itchy and swollen on every part of my body. FUCK

Edited by yachtrock89