Who Here Is Sick?

tac0tron

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meant to be going to the Camille Silvy exhibition today, but instead am stuck in bed with what appears to be stomach flu. If only my bedroom was closer to the kitchen and bathroom.

i've had gastro-intestinal problems for almost 2 years now, where I get sudden bouts of nausea and loss of appetite, followed by continuous vomitting. Been hospitalised twice now i think for it.

Doctor's diagnosed it as GERD but this is far more serious. No idea what it is and it really sucks big time cos nothing helps...just gotta ride it out and feel close to death.

i've had gastro-intestinal problems for almost 2 years now, where I get sudden bouts of nausea and loss of appetite, followed by continuous vomitting. Been hospitalised twice now i think for it.

Doctor's diagnosed it as GERD but this is far more serious. No idea what it is and it really sucks big time cos nothing helps...just gotta ride it out and feel close to death.

If you haven't gotten a second opinion on that diagnosis I would highly recommend it. It took years for me to be diagnosed with Crohn's Disease, the doctors literally kept sending me home saying it was nothing. Ended up where I was hospitalized with major bleeding, severely underweight and too weak to even walk before they ran full tests and realized what was wrong. Although seven years down the road I have yet to really go into remission, at least getting treatment in the right direction is a good thing.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1.Sore throat

2.Chest Congestion

3.Cough

4.Sinus Congestion

Started out with a really bad sore throat on Wednesday. Felt like it would go away after a few days, instead it was one thing after another and it kept getting worse. Been almost a week and the lung butter is finally clearing up. Didn't really take much medicine besides some Dayquil liquicaps on sunday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Who here is fucking sick right now? If so, list your symptoms.

- Sore throat

- Fever

- Cough

- Minor Headache

I feel so horrible right now. I'm not sure if I got this from getting the flu shot, or if I contracted it from another person.

me .

I think I overdid the nyquil last night. Didn't wake up til 4pm and I'm still groggy as fuck. Did coldfx for the first two days but I'm thinking what I really need is to punish myself with some hot yoga or something totally system-raping to get me through this last lil stretch of symptoms.

• 2 months later...

came down with a brutal fever sunday night, and i've been fighting it ever since. the doc gave me some tamiflu and hooked up some promethazine/codiene cough syrup and told me to take ibuprofen/tylenol regularly

the high fever has broke, but i'm still fighting this shit and i wanna die right now. probably the sickest i've been since i was a little kid. i haven't eaten barely anything for the past few days... uuggggghhhhhhhh

• 3 months later...