Who Here Is Sick?

tac0tron

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My whole body aches, wild cough whenever I stand up, headaches, and now I can just feel the fever setting in. Can't work on anything, let alone go to work/class.

• 1 month later...

fuckin studying about disease and i get ill

got a bad head cold, its tolerable during the day but when i lie down to sleep my nose becomes fucking blocked (its not snot either, probably my nasal bullae swelling up) and i have to breathe thru my mouth to sleep. not a problem rite?

wake up in the morning (afternoon?) with mouth as dry as a motherfucker and chapped lips cos i've been mouth breathing throughout the nite.

Yeah ... by chance I had an appointment to see my GP today anyway cos I needed shots for my trip to Thailand next month, so they called up my notes and gave me a repeat script for the stuff I had last time. Should be OK in a few days.

Just means no yoga or exercise and having to explain to clients I'm not infectious, which is always hugely entertaining.

Feeling better now - nasal congestion all gone, headache gone, mild fever gone, all that's left is the fucking goo left in one lung.

My recipe for quick healing and infection avoidance:

1) Stay home, rest, sleep

2) Neti Pot, twice daily

3) Ginger tea made of steeped fresh ginger root with honey, turmeric and fresh lemon juice

4) Don't eat

5) Drink lots of water, but NOTHING cold - lukewarm at the coldest

6) Theraflu as needed

Good shit.

Somehow caught a cold/virus and I never get sick. My gay vietnamese failure apartmentmate has a hacking cough and we share a bathroom. I avoid him all the time anyway but somehow I still caught it. I heard him come in with his parents and they were all sneezing, coughing, hacking and hocking loogies around my sink. I'm starting to stalk him when he leaves his room and checking what he does so I can Lysol every surface he's made contact with when he's gone. >_>

EDIT: just sprayed the microwave door handle and number pad thing

• 6 months later...