edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

looking for a fully serrated knife.. reasonably priced.. any suggestions? i know fully serrated isn't the most popular here...

http://www.knifeworks.com/spydercotenaciousg-10handleserrated.aspx

dont have personal experience with it, but i've heard great things. pretty cheap too. i'm sure you can probably find it cheaper on a different site.

well, my Kor One seems to be MIA.

How do you guys (who own it) like that takeya? Is it pretty durable? I'd just fucking HATE for it to get dropped and smash :( i'd probably cry, i've just had the absolute worst week of my life this week lmao

I love it so far. Haven't had it for that long yet so I can't exactly say how durable it is but I have dropped it on the pavement once from pretty high up and it did not break. For $15 shipped from Amazon, its a great value!

well, my Kor One seems to be MIA.

How do you guys (who own it) like that takeya? Is it pretty durable? I'd just fucking HATE for it to get dropped and smash :( i'd probably cry, i've just had the absolute worst week of my life this week lmao

Haven't dropped mine either, the silicone sleeve seems like it should protect against a small fall though. It's also on the heavier side, don't know if that's a factor for you. I've been using it for a few months and it's been good.

some shauty on my fb news feed said lightning struck out the power lines. shes in jersey city doe

wonder how it fares against the 4sev minix

not a fan of that type of packaging. makes it a pain in the ass for returns.

luckily olight is a reliable company

I'd say that the 4Sevens Mini X is a better performing light overall since it's low is 1.2 lumens (I think the 4 lumens low on the i1 is a bit too high) and the high is about 30 lumens more too.

However, the i1 is $13 cheaper and has a screw in clip. The clip was the deal maker for me.

Just in the pockets. I have a bigger knife, more keys, bike shit, pens, notebook, chronically broken ass shure earbuds, and a good book.

Taken with a DroidX.

6098023644_49c7d51e69_z.jpg

- Jack Spade falling apart ass wallet that ruins all my cards

- Leatherman Squirt PS4- Leatherman Monarch 400

- Etymotics earplugs

- Cheap bottle opener

- A shit ton of keys.