edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

moleskine or cartesio (standard pocket one/lined)?

help me decide, brobocops. thanks.

I've had both. I like the Cartesio for it's brighter/whiter, thicker paper. It's only problem is the pocket on the back cover: it's a bit flimsy and faces the wrong way.

Imo, the Moleskine is more of the everyday, throw-around pocketbook, while the heftier Cartesio feels more like a miniaturized notebook/journal.

Got a new water bottle yesterday:

Takeya Classic Glass Water Bottle in Black

5840575298_c227a7825e.jpg

So far, so good. The spout is nice, and I definitely like drinking out of glass a whole lot better than plastic.

Update:

So I filled this with carbonated water, and when I opened it the top kinda blew off and the o-ring seal that was in the cap went flying somewhere (was outside, couldn't find it. E-mailed the company, got a response within a half hour, they're sending me a new cap free of charge. After a month with the bottle, it's working out well, and on top of that they have really good customer service. ::thumbs up::

Update:

So I filled this with carbonated water, and when I opened it the top kinda blew off and the o-ring seal that was in the cap went flying somewhere (was outside, couldn't find it. E-mailed the company, got a response within a half hour, they're sending me a new cap free of charge. After a month with the bottle, it's working out well, and on top of that they have really good customer service. ::thumbs up::

Bought this a couple weeks ago and I love it! It might be a on the heavier side for some people but I like the glass. Well worth the $15 I payed for it.

Trying to lighten my on-person load.

Currently carry Leatherman Juice S2 & NiteCore D10 in left front, Case Sod Buster Jr & Lamy Pico in right front, Moleskine cahier & wallet in left rear, hanky & phone & comb in right rear, and keys & widgy & peanut lighter on twist lock belt loop biner.

How do former multi-tool fiends deal with not having screwdrivers/pliers/etc.?

logo or not, I still refuse to use a white lighter.
i would rather not toke a bowl than use a white lighter

What's the significance?

This girl I used to know would take people's blue lighters and smash them because she said the blue would lead to police lights. That girl sucked.

What's the significance?

This girl I used to know would take people's blue lighters and smash them because she said the blue would lead to police lights. That girl sucked.

White lighters = bad luck? I know friends who bought one and then dropped their bong while using it. I also have friends who ONLY buy white lighters because they're semi-translucent so they can see how much fuel is left.

I've never heard about blue lighters being bad though..

and back to knives...

bm940bk11011.jpg

I've been trying to resist buying another benchmade limited edition but they're so cool. I've always liked Osborne 940 but I could never find any color except green.

but I've also been eyeing this knife for over a year...

ew05xlarge24445.png

After holding one in person, I've decided that this fixed blade is the perfect size and a well balanced knife as well. The finish is more of a blue-grey finish and it feels great in the hand. alas, it's $200 :(

Just added some Kaweco to the webshop... though it would be nice for you EDC heads.

MG_8960_grande.jpg?100673

Fountain pens get a bad rap. Let’s set a few things straight. They are not messy, at least, not unless you are. They are not complicated—in fact they are incredibly simple to use. They are also durable, classy, and punch way above their weight on the style chart. The Kaweco Sport model is a perfect intro to the fountain pen world. The smallish body sits easy in your pocket, but when opened and in use, you get a pleasing length to write with, and the screw cap ensures you won’t leak ink on your favorite jeans. A subtle brass cap sports the logo as a visual accent. Step up your pen carry.

Available with a white or black body, with blue ink cartridge. (We also sell various colors of the refills.)

http://www.woodlandsshop.com/products/kaweco-sport-fountain-pen

White lighters = bad luck? I know friends who bought one and then dropped their bong while using it. I also have friends who ONLY buy white lighters because they're semi-translucent so they can see how much fuel is left.

I've never heard about blue lighters being bad though..

and back to knives...

bm940bk11011.jpg

I've been trying to resist buying another benchmade limited edition but they're so cool. I've always liked Osborne 940 but I could never find any color except green.

but I've also been eyeing this knife for over a year...

ew05xlarge24445.png

After holding one in person, I've decided that this fixed blade is the perfect size and a well balanced knife as well. The finish is more of a blue-grey finish and it feels great in the hand. alas, it's $200 :(

All Benchmade Knives are 20% off on The Blade Shop

Just enter discount code:

BRW362

During Checkout to Receive 20% off All Benchmade Items.

Including the Osborne 940:cool:

Ok, I know the water bottle talk has been discussed many times in this thread. But...

For the gym-goers out there, what bottle do you use? After bringing in plain water bottles, the gym warm temperature makes the water taste disgusting. And that puts a damper on my work out.

I want something durable, easy to open with one hand, keeps drinks cold, but won't have crazy condensation, because I don't feel like making people slip or cleaning up any drips.