edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

going to school overseas

going back to strider and hinderer

anyone wanna buy a CF/ s90v paramilitary 2? NIB PM me.

Hahaha.

Ok. It's just the new QTC update for their AA light in brass. As far as I know no one else makes their lights from solid brass or uses QTC technology.

You can get the current non QTC models now, but they're fixed brightness. That's what I meant by not seeing anyone else with one. They've been out for a long time. I'm just waiting on the new version with adjustable brightness.

http://www.em-mgt.com/LED/El%20Capitan.html

http://cleantechnica.com/2011/07/08/quantum-tunneling-composites-lead-to-a-more-efficient-flashlight-and-more/

oh, it's peak? you don't see a lot of peak because they're kinda old school and don't advertise as much as some of the other guys, i feel like they get by with word of mouth. nice lights though

Bomb proof. No circuits or moving parts to break or sap energy. Not concerned that it's not a new or fancy light/company. I live in the city and need to find things that are dropped in dark bars. I don't need programmed flash sequences. Also, brass is classy.

Lozinski, they already have a few models upgraded, such as the Eiger (AAA) and Logan (CR123). They're at the same store. They also have their own sub-forum on the candle power forums.

Delica is $47 on Amazon.

Back to school next week. Havent even been thinking about my writing utensil game. Hope I can figure out something by monday.

Twsbi 430, demonstrator fountain pen. bitching and huge reservoir. fully disassembl-able.

Not too sold on the QTC tech. It seems very inconsistent and finnicky, which is not what I'm looking for when I grab any EDC tool. I want it to work and to work reliably without surprises. I still like the Zebralight UIs the best, I just don't like the way their lights are built..

yeah, i guess having inconsistent brightness ramping is a result of this analog voltage system and having it be determined by twisting rather than a button. I've seen another video where the action was smoother. Brass threads should also be smoother so twisting won't be as jumpy. Though, with a circuit and a button you know what brightness level you're going to get every time.

I'm still getting one though.

I just don't like the way their lights are built..

Quality wise or what? I've had nothing wrong build wise with mine.

Also to writing utensil crew, anyone edcing something extremely fine? Have yet to find someting better than my staedler pigmet liner 0.1 but it could be better.

@Loz: I don't worry about losing it or banging it up. It has a useful blade shape and it's easy to flick open and liner lock is more comfortable to me than lockback. It also has a pocket clip that rides deep, neither of my Al Mars have clips.

@pomp: I don't like how they don't use black HAIII, but it makes sense because natural HA I believe is slightly more durable than black. I don't care too much for the side switch and all that but I understand it's ergonomical for most traditional grips, barring the icepick grip, and that it allows it to function as a headlamp. Logically and design wise it all makes sense but i guess it's just a personal preference..