edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

ooo yeah that is pretty nice kenthenoob. i would prefer something metal but this may just have to do.

hollowsleather This is exactly the same problem i am having. the only small rulers i can find are plastic that either break or rub off its usefulness. i was thinking maybe something credit card like but all that i can find are ones that are survivalist centered with blades and such.

IIRC Atwood made a titanium ruler w/ both imperial and metric units on it, don't know how big it was tho.. it didnt have a blade on it either, just a little hex.. hole.. thing..

maybe that'll do?

if you make it tip up let me know how you did the mod

right now i am thinking that if i can find some sort of clip that i can install using the lanyard hole..but not really too sure

perhaps a clip similar to a sage 2, but secured using the lanyard hole that has countersunk grooves next to it like the sage 2

any thoughts

oh and that atwood collection is just fucking stupid.

I'd probably use the same clip, or an endura style clip, drill the holes out, countersink the back, and use small nuts to secure the screws.

Not a huge mod, but it's noticeably more comfortable, rounded the edged off and took off the corners. My camera sucks, and the macro mode isn't working or something, sorry for the crappy picture.

picture2pk.png

img3105s.jpg

img3100.jpg

satinbeads.jpg

Speaking of Atwood fanboy-ery

These are titanium beads that sell for $15 plus shipping, and they sold out in a matter of hours. Why in god's name do you need to take a perfectly good pull off a of zipper and replace it with this. Most of the Atwood stuff looks nice and works pretty well, but this is just stupid

I read the comments just to make sure that this wasn't a joke, but people seemed genuine. One dude was talking about making a strand of ranger beads from these (14 x $15/ea). For that money buy a fucking GPS