edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

holy craaaaaaaap.

just got back from a retreat in big bear. putting on snow chains in the dark on 9 cars with one flashlight (big maglite) was SUCH A PAIN. took us 2 hours and it was snowing and windy. the biggest drag was doin it in the dark while another car was using the light. times like these when i wish i had my nitecore cr2.

oh and sup branes,

i emailed 4sevens and told them about the spring problem, they said they will replace it if i just send it in with return shipping....so i guess they have secret stock or sumfin.

they're 3.5 x 5.5 in., same size as a standard moleskine

which barely peeks out of the backpocket of my denimes

3997006034_8df073968c.jpg

mostdef worth the cash. it was either this or the Stifflexible, but the latter doesn't have a discount and isn't leather bound.

if you're down give me a color and a ruled or unruled option and i'll buy them.

jonle you want the unruled right? so thats 2 red wine unruleds :P

unrelated: what jeans are these?

new edc, old pocket triangle was getting thrashed so i made a new one in a thicker natural tan. (old one was thin shrunken grain)

should age like a champ

[ill leather work]

excuse the dumb question/maybe this has been posted before, but what you put in that?

i am basically between the one above and the chris reeve sebenza (small).

comments are very welcome!

Yo man

most defintely go with the sebenza

many benefits - first off being better blade steel (s30v on sebenza / vg-10 on mcusta)

you also get a solid, never failing frame lock on the sebenza, whereas the mcusta has a liner lock. I like liner locks but realistically, the frame lock is stronger and more durable

also, you have titanium as handle slab material on the sebenza and on the mcusta you have wood and what is probably stainless steel

oh, and the CRK warrantly policy is pretty good as long as you dont wrist flick the blade out as the chris reeve knife co doesnt cover that type of wear and tear

pay the extra $$ and have something that will last you a lifetime. I never penny pinch on jawns, knives, and herb.

Yo man

also, you have titanium as handle slab material on the sebenza and on the mcusta you have wood and what is probably stainless steel

pay the extra $$ and have something that will last you a lifetime. I never penny pinch on jawns, knives, and herb.

TIK,

it's wood and damascus steel on the handle and vg-10 on the blade.

actually, the price tag here in germany does not differ that much between the two, as it does in other countries (approx. 290€ vs. 330€).

thanks for your help! (+rep)

^^^^^

hate to be a hater but what purpose would that knife serve

i mean really now i would feel bad opening up boxes with a knife like that shit is money

but not very functional

get a strider! =D

^^^^^

hate to be a hater but what purpose would that knife serve

i mean really now i would feel bad opening up boxes with a knife like that shit is money

but not very functional

get a strider! =D

it didn't break the bank for me. so how does that concern you? i usually carry around a 15$ knife i got off of deal extreme, but this guy just looks alot nicer. it will serve my purposes fine. and as someone mentioned near the start of this thread, they're just beautiful eyecatchers :)