edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

haha, that's a pretty sweet vid ken. Did you use a live blade to practice from the start??

I'm surprised you didn't cut yourself on some of those throws :eek:

no sir, my first balisong was a cheapo ~$1usd i bought when i was in china. suicides aren't so bad once you get the flow though.

dude what you do is so dangerous, i'd never open blade side out. but that's just me.

i don't open it blade side out...? what do you mean? talking about the suicides?

do you like the loose lanyard at the ends? you can just melt the ends together...

that's a ladybug, right? kind of silly to put it anywhere other than on your keys, but that's just my thoughts...

yeah..prolly gonna melt the ends later on, just threw them on there for a quick pic

its just easier for me to hold the ladybug without having to deal with the key ring, it goes in the small front pocket of my chinos usually

Got my Smith&Wesson tactical pen in the mail the other day, bought it from ebay for $26 shipped. Overall quality is great, 5.7" long and 1.4oz, could definitely be used as a kubaton or striking weapon if needed. Cap threads on and has a tight fit and can be put on the end while writing. I was concerned with this and didn't want to lose the cap, but it fits on there pretty snug. The ink cartridge is sufficient, but could use an upgrade. Pocket clip is sufficient, and pokes out about 1/2" from your pocket so it'd be easy to grab. Overall not bad for $26.

Full review and more pics I found here:

http://www.themartialist.com/swtacticalpen.htm

swpenbk.jpg

Thank you to the many of you who participated in the survey!

Through my many efforts working with different manufacturers I present you with my mini operation. I strive to give you competitive pricing for the many items you favor and seek. Some brands include the 4sevens, Nitecore, Fenix, SOG, Spyderco, Leatherman, Swiss+ Tech, Fisher Space, and many many more.

Please PM me if you are interested in making an order.