only two azn grls have been impressed by my EDC

one girl thought the spyderco cricket is "scary" *disagree*

the rest probably just think i was in boy scouts or something. :|

just because today's is different:

tumblr_ky491hODWp1qaugiso1_500.jpg

fckin lab fees! :[

I will be hosting these on http://everydaycarry.tumblr.com btw

it's a work in progress -_-

Followed you brane. It's pretty common knowledge among my group of friends that I always have a knife, light, and some first aid supplies on me. I also like that I have 2 or 3 friends that carry the same stuff as me :)

Also just bought this, Spyderco needs to stop making such awesome knives. Sprint run (1/500) Manix 2 w/ S30V and Royal Blue G10 scales.

yummy......

c101gpbl2.jpg

Rotring 600 :)

Its all brass and more than twice as heavy as the sharbo- it feels substantial. The guide though... doesn't retract- it's flaw.

There are two versions new and old. The one you see which is awesome is the old version. The new version has a normal barrel and tapered front- but it has a retractable guide.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=rotring+600+pencil&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I completely agree, the lockup and action on the Sage is amazing, feels great in your hand, my assist is a Japan blade, but there's just too many American made knives I'd rather have, and I just dropped 130 on a manix2 so my knife funds are low right now.

But if anyone is looking for a great knife, pick up kenthenoob's sage. Carbon fiber scales, S30V steel, and full flat grind with liner lick = beast of a knife.