edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

^yep

http://www.apieceofmonologue.com/2008/04/moleskine-notebooks.html

rhodia covers are nice but too thick & their paper is shit and they don't hold up too well either

ordo let me know that cartesio has an ebay acct, if anyone wants ruled cartesios its probably easier to buy them from there for ~$20. they don't sell unruleds on ebay though

stuntastic i PMed you

I didn't want to mess things up for you but here is the eBay page for the blacks.

didn't realize the seller was thejournalshop

I messaged them asking if they could set up a private auction for an unruled Cartesio, hopefully they respond.

thanks for the link

edit: wow, this shop is awesome. already responded to me and set up the auction for Red Wine Cartesios with unruled paper.

Here's the link for anyone who's interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170441637135

Got to put an Infidel in my hands today...

And I fuckin LOVE THAT THING...

How can I get that work of art in my hands???

Found a local shop that makes my EDC peen splode... If only I was kabballllin...

the infidel is so sweet... i fired mine into a steak and it went through. coolest thing ever. and super illegal

Ehh, OTF knives just don't do it for me, other than they're cool and might intimidate someone, but I'd rather have a ZT301.

Also a CF manix2 is on ebay and it's already at 220, should have gotten one for 170 when i had the chance but I was broke, probably one of my biggest regrets in the last 3 years. haha.

^ filled it out.

sup edcers. it's been a while.

i was up in portland visiting my brother for the weekend and while we were riding around town he got a flat tire. i was really bummed i didn't have a tire repair kit. anybody got a good one? the smaller the better i think....

i did use my handkerchief like a million times to wipe the rain off my bike seat. not something i'm used to dealing with in CO. glad i had it.

Got to put an Infidel in my hands today...

And I fuckin LOVE THAT THING...

How can I get that work of art in my hands???

Found a local shop that makes my EDC peen splode... If only I was kabballllin...

infidel is a total waste of money BUT if you really want one no matter where you go you're going to end up spending 300 or more, which is just ridiculous

poor lock up (wtf why would i pay for blade play) are you serious? i would much rather pay the same cost and get myself a titanium framelock ala chris reeve sebenze, zero tolerance, or strider

(granted a strider may be a tad more expensive than the BM, but it will last you 10x as long)

ive also heard the springs that launch the blade wear out mad quick...i guess the only beneficial thing is that benchmade will fix it for life...god damn right they better if im paying 300+ for OTF knife

I have an Infidel and would have to disagree about the blade play. It's a pretty solid knife, and the springs seem to be holding up well. However I am not a very big BM fan anymore and I am skeptical of their ability to warranty my Infidel for life, as I have an old Balisong from them that they refused to warranty since they "no longer had the right parts". Anyways craigslist is a good place to get a cheap one, at least in Portland since it is pretty close to the factory.

Speaking of the survey, it reminded me of my new flashlight purchase, I don't think it will be EDC, but it is the Legion II, and it is pretty sweet. I bet branespload knows more about it than me though.

^ hold off on the legion 2, because there are a lot of new MC-E and (even more powerful) SST-50 and SST-90 lights coming out if you want high output without needing a small size to EDC it. legion 2 tech is maybe a year to 6 months old right? i vaguely remember reading about it but i ignored it because it was too big for my interests. good luck :)