edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Well like everyone else who's new to this thread I went back, browsed the hell out of it, and am now set to drop like two bills. Anyway, before I buy my new keychain flashlight, does anyone have a rec (and I think someone else asked about this) for a pushbutton one? Ideally it would be like push for moonlight, push for high, push to turn off. thankkkkkks

try to pick up a knife that's not a cricket or a griptilian :P

jk, buy what you want :)

sho iz. gen 5 i think... with plain ti framelock, becaues i'm not a fan of the flamed ti...
Hey ken, what exactly is the appeal of a strider knife? Just from the fact sheets, they don't look much different than lets say, an emerson comrade, but sell for double the price.

I personally haven't handled one so I can't figure out why they sell for $500. Is there anything really special about them that can justify the pricetag?

well shit. maybe i should do some research before i actually post questions. the juice S2 looks just about perfect.

the s2 has been brought up in the thread many times, i even posted a video of how it fits in my coin pocket..

Really like how your edc has evolved diddy. Is the vic really that much better than the skeletool?

thanks!

the skeletool is a great design but a pain to use in my opinion. it is great for, like, emergencies, i guess. i keep it in my spec-ops jawn with the bit kit when i am fully equipped, like. when i am just running out and i don't need to save the world, i toss the vic in my jacket pocket. it actually fits in the watch pocket of my evisus but that says more about the size of that pocket than the size of the tool.

the vic probably has more functions than i need but i love having the metal file on there, along with the scissors, and wood saw, and chisel. the fit and finish are really superb and the ergonomics are much better than the skeletool. it is a bit heavier though.

if vic attempted something like the skeletool, that'd be perfect.

Hey ken, what exactly is the appeal of a strider knife? Just from the fact sheets, they don't look much different than lets say, an emerson comrade, but sell for double the price.

I personally haven't handled one so I can't figure out why they sell for $500. Is there anything really special about them that can justify the pricetag?

striders are a hit and miss for me. i've had 4 and sold them all. some of them were built like a tank and felt super sturdy and stuffz. other ones had a crappy lockup and one even had an uneven grind.

why do people pay so much? idunno, but easy resell if you don't like it.

anyways, i just got this:

seb21l.jpg

real quality right hurr. why didnt i have one before?