edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

as for the minis: David at 4sevens said the packaging factory he contracted made some errors that were deemed unacceptable, so he's waiting the extra week for things to get sorted out. He really believes in getting products shipped out working right the first time, so he never cuts corners on issues of quality. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

and LOL @ ddml

Just received my new knife, a sog flash. I'm so happy with it, it's the perfect size (my hands don't even cover that opinel no6), great design, and totally love the opening mechanism. I doubt I'll want to use a manual knife again now, eh

So here's my mini-collection... and I can already feel it's about to get bigger for christmas :D

DSC_0316.jpg

i had a flash. it was just too lightweight and cheapy-feeling. nice flat grind though. might get the flash 2 in the future.

sog makes good knives for the price.

I've seen a few people saying it feels cheap, but honestly, my only gripe would be the loose unlocking button. It certainly doesn't have the feel of Axis.

I originally wanted a mini-grip, but after handling both, I opted for the flash as it's smaller, faster, lighter and safer IMO. I'm sort of clumsy and almost sliced my finger trying to flick open the grip, while the flash does the job for me :o

I think I've made my position on those multitools clear, like Atwood and Crisis card, I don't see too much utility in them.. they are cool and all, but..

if you want a multitool in a card form, consider the Victorinox Swiss Card line.

I think I've made my position on those multitools clear, like Atwood and Crisis card, I don't see too much utility in them.. they are cool and all, but..

if you want a multitool in a card form, consider the Victorinox Swiss Card line.

I'm skeptical too about the usefulness of a crisis card. Self-defense seems right out of the question, as it would take too much time to get it out of a wallet, and leaving it in your pocket unsheathed might not be safe either

As for an EDC knife... I still prefer a knife ;)

^ thanks for the heads up, welcome to the thread.

in other news, i got this

13539_346922630113_785270113_9846608_2764666_n.jpg

i dont know how to deploy it comfortably and confidently just yet

the blade itself is kinda eh

only sharp on one side, pretty much like a tacitcool exacto knife with a slight recurve on the inside. tiny cutting length but i didnt expect much. just want something a lil more discrete to carry.

i also got a giant titanium mcgizmo clip and ti split ring in a mixup. @_@

starting to hate the skeletool

it is great to carry but kinda painful to use

ergonomics aren't great and it is all corners

i used it to replace a toilet seat and i kept accidentally deploying the knife as i chocked up on the screwdriver

the atwood did come in handy tightening hard to reach nuts under the bowl

looking to get a swisstool spirit maybe

i had a handyman over for a few days and i gifted him a micro widgy bar for his keychain and a LM blast

converting the world!

i had a handyman over for a few days and i gifted him a micro widgy bar for his keychain and a LM blast

converting the world!

I copped the Preon II Ti for my secret santa, he's a doctor and I think the light will be really classy and stuff if he wants to carry it to work. I'm gonna give him the 1xAAA tube that I'll get from my preon kit if he wants to keychain carry instead.

Converting the world!

starting to hate the skeletool

it is great to carry but kinda painful to use

ergonomics aren't great and it is all corners

i used it to replace a toilet seat and i kept accidentally deploying the knife as i chocked up on the screwdriver

the atwood did come in handy tightening hard to reach nuts under the bowl

looking to get a swisstool spirit maybe

converting the world!

Why did you use your EDC stuff to fix a toilet? That what a tool box is for, EDC is more for worst case scenario. If you have access to real tools use them. Atwood is nothing to a real Craftsman wrench!!

Why did you use your EDC stuff to fix a toilet? That what a tool box is for, EDC is more for worst case scenario. If you have access to real tools use them. Atwood is nothing to a real Craftsman wrench!!
i agree that dedicated tools are better

but multitools are cheaper and easier to find (my toolbox is a mess----enough excuse to put off a job until later); also, space is at a premium in my lil cottage; the bottom line: i have been way more productive around the house since i've been carrying a MT

lol.. my household doesnt have tools. thats kinda why i got a leatherman >_>

this is unacceptable...even for you. step it up!

im gonna have to start a tool box thread. Tool box is like a knife, every man should have one...

very true... and it grows with time and age, as well as $$$.