american football (nfl)

yanni

officially an owner of a football team and not just any team, the greatest sports franchise ever

bucket list item...CHECK

Was thinking about copping some stock just for the novelty of being able to say this. Haha.

I bought some playoff tickets though, which are a good consolation prize. Anyone have any experience with StubHub? Are they pretty solid? Playoffs aren't set in stone yet so I don't know exactly how it'll work out.

I bought some playoff tickets though, which are a good consolation prize. Anyone have any experience with StubHub? Are they pretty solid? Playoffs aren't set in stone yet so I don't know exactly how it'll work out.

my friend has season tickets and said he hasnt gotten tickets yet/ability to order them yet. did you already pay for playoff tickets?

my friend has season tickets and said he hasnt gotten tickets yet/ability to order them yet. did you already pay for playoff tickets?

for SF or GB? some SF season ticket holders i know have already been billed for theirs.

and i payed for them already, but stubhub has that buyer protection thing so im not really scared of getting ripped off. im more scared of actually missing out on the game.

for SF or GB? some SF season ticket holders i know have already been billed for theirs.

and i payed for them already, but stubhub has that buyer protection thing so im not really scared of getting ripped off. im more scared of actually missing out on the game.

for the niners. my friend thought he would be notified this week about playoff tickets but i havent talked to him since Sunday so maybe he got notified already. just plan to be available the first 2 weekend of the playoffs and you shouldnt miss the game. either the niners get the first round bye (likely to happen) or they are playing in the first round, but you should know what weekend playoffs start.

January 7th, 2012

AFC Wildcard #1 vs AFC Wildcard #4

NFC Wildcard #2 vs NFC Wildcard #3

January 8th, 2012

AFC Wildcard #2 vs AFC Wildcard #3

NFC Wildcard #1 vs NFC Wildcard #4

January 14th, 2012

AFC Divisional Winner #1 vs winner AFC #1/#4

NFC Division Winner #2 vs winner NFC #2/#3

January 15th, 2012

NFC Divisional Winner #1 vs winner NFC #1/#4

AFC Division Winner #2 vs winner AFC #2/#3

i can!!

Yeah that's basically what it's about. They want you to know that there's no financial gain. It's basically a donation and a proxy vote.

But how many people can say they own their favorite sports team?

Edited by chantheman

Ouch, another tough loss for the browns. apparently they haven't beat the steelers since 2003. anyone think the packers will lose in the regular season? I still think they're going to lose one game, go 15-1. i think it's going to be either this week's vs the raiders or the last game vs the lions.

Ouch, another tough loss for the browns. apparently they haven't beat the steelers since 2003. anyone think the packers will lose in the regular season? I still think they're going to lose one game, go 15-1. i think it's going to be either this week's vs the raiders or the last game vs the lions.

not the raiders gameee

6isei0.jpg

this just made my day

Edited by lestat

blueprint to beating the packers:

get pressure with the front 4 without blitzing

drop 7

control the clock.

i thought the gmen or the raiders would be able to do it. didnt think the chiefs would be able to do it. where is Palko when i need him...arrowhead is a tough place to play but i didnt think they would win outright.

Orton toasted the packers early in the season on the Broncos. he knew how to throw on the defense