Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

while i'm pretty happy with the 47, there really wasn't much more by way of alternatives, most of the other cuts weren't/aren't available in the smaller sizes that i'd have needed. i suppose i could've waited for a restock, but i'm not a big fan of waiting, the next couple weeks aren't gonna be whole lotta fun for me :(

I'm pretty interested in this contest, however I will need some help for cut/sizing. I have no idea how most of these fits since they are no measurement charts, so hopefully someone can help me...

Here's what I want post-soak BiG-style

Waist: 32"

Front rise: 10.5-11.5"

Backrise: 15-15.5"

Thigh: 12.5-13"

Knee: 9-9.5" (the bigger the better, got big calves)

Hem opening: ~9"

Inseam: Doesn't matter

Preference: 5 pocket, hidden rivet, don't mind cinchback.

Most of the cuts I see right now are pretty slim at the thigh.. Please give me 2+ cuts to choose from!

I'm pretty interested in this contest, however I will need some help for cut/sizing. I have no idea how most of these fits since they are no measurement charts, so hopefully someone can help me...

Most of the cuts I see right now are pretty slim at the thigh.. Please give me 2+ cuts to choose from!

...dunno exactly, maybe 33's or 44's?

I think the 37 or 44 would be best seeing as how you're looking for hidden rivets. I'd also recommend the 1955, but cultizm is out of stock.

^Haha, you know me good man. I'm waiting for our little daughter, waited weeks for the Corter wallet and I'm waiting also for my RW 1911's to arrive finally: that's pretty much!

I'm smoking like a steam locomotive, but I enjoy it on the other hand too. As you know- I have to quit smoking when Missus House and our Baby are finally back home :rolleyes:

Waiting IS a pain in the ass.

The longer I wait, the less I like the other jeans I've been working on and the more I want to wear these ones.

Like mechanical pencil said earlier... "no-vem-BER! no-vem-BER!..."

Cool, more guys! Just got my exchange pair in a shorter length. Herringbone pocketbags were a pleasant surprise!

Dejan didn't send along a new invoice, and he asked that I include my old one with the return. Do you guys want me to ask him for a proper invoice, or may I simply use the customs forms as my paperwork?

So I have a question, my girl friends going to buy me a pair of 47s for the contest but it's a surprise. Well I already know but how will I prove that I just bought them from cultizm because I can't tell her to put my sufu down name because it's a surprise. Any suggestions?

You can put it under my sufu name ;) haha

why dont u tell her to create an account? and just use that account to join?

So I have a question, my girl friends going to buy me a pair of 47s for the contest but it's a surprise. Well I already know but how will I prove that I just bought them from cultizm because I can't tell her to put my sufu down name because it's a surprise. Any suggestions?

Just start wearing them!!! And by another pair for contest!!! :D

p.s. I dont work for cultizm

Eh, I think I may have to opt out of this contest. I'm tired of waiting.

Something about having a brand new pair of jeans sitting in a drawer for 2 months feels really extravagant and wasteful....

Sorry if there are some who are getting impatient. 30+ days isn't that far away :o

joe, who will be judging the contest??

We haven't decided yet, allowing a vote might result in a popularity contest so we'll try to work out a fair way to judge.

PM'ed you ;)

i'm finding the wait kinda tough, but it's a tricky balance to strike between coping with the frustration and losing interest in the meantime... i'd hate to think we would forget about the jean sitting in the cupboard gathering dust...

anyway, tough shit- we all just have to wait that little bit longer. tbh, i was starting to waver in my enthusiasm, but dropping by here and seeing all the new contestants is getting me pumped up again, so i've decided to break in an old unworn jean (apc ps) while i'm waiting for the comp to start, just to give me that 'new jean' thrill again...

kinda like denim methadone, really ;-)