Super Future. Tastes Kind of Warm

merzbot

I was thinking this may be a nice concept-

\\since the addition of supermarket and lots of picture posts.

\

I am now starting a clothing exchange. if you know of an item of clothing someone has, and you would like to borrow it for them to wear for a day or so, you can message them to have the person ship it to you, as a loan for a while. this way, you can increase your range in wearing clothing items.

i am mainly seeing this benneficial to people that can only get ahold of one or two limited sneakers every 6/7 motths, but would like to start on a new pair every week. with this clothing exchange, you can now request a superfuture's le shoes, to wear around for a day, then send em back. you will constantly be fresh., little will be bored.

to start, i request the tablecloth like shirt of the user tg76. i will be using it to wear to an exhibition opening that i have next monday. then i would probably aslo wear it to school on tuesday as i have a presentation to give for french class. so i wouldn't be able to send it back to you til about wednesday.

feel free to conduct your exchanges in here or in private message.

also, it may be helpful to include your measurements somewhere in your profile, so users will know approximately whose clothing they would best fit into. though i plan on borrowing a few pairs of skinny jeans, and maybe even some xl type jackets and bdu pants that milspex wears.

a toast to islam, and that this thread will have many successes.

• 1 year later...
Ito start, i request the tablecloth like shirt of the user tg76. i will be using it to wear to an exhibition opening that i have next monday. then i would probably aslo wear it to school on tuesday as i have a presentation to give for french class. so i wouldn't be able to send it back to you til about wednesday.

the best best part