Tell me something Good

goat

I am in no way anywhere near a lot of you when it comes to ballin out. but it feels good to be headed up hill. not even a month ago was i in a shitty work environment making nothing and hour. i got ruled out of going to SEMA because my boss wanted to take his girl even though most of the shit in that booth was made by be. but now, a month later I'm being flown out to vegas, put up in a hotel and being told to go ahead and get what i want. 

• 3 weeks later...

This is small, but when I went to call my parents the other day I dialed the wrong number. The person who picked up on the other end was a sweet old lady, and when I told her that I was trying to get ahold of parents and had the wrong number, and before she hung up the phone, she asked, "Alright, honey, but everything's alright? Are you sure?" It made my day. 

saw a couple I haven't seen in awhile; always traveling and happy. it's infectious. sold part of his shares in google so now we have an extra 90k to play with

actually left the house early enough to get breakfast before heading to work

got an interview later this week; don't need it but if I get it and the money is right I will switch gears. if not then I'm good where I'm at now

Who knew dropping one class would make me 100x a happier person.

It's going to take an extra quarter for me to graduate but who cares, I now can take 3 classes per quarter for the rest of my undergrad education and have more time for extracurriculars that I could seriously add to my resume.

Friend of mine just discovered that the automatic signature she had for her work email said "kind retards" instead of "kind regards" and she's been sending emails to her bosses and other important people with that for the past year.

Has to be one of the most hilarious things I've heard in a while and I guess it's good that nobody cared enough to get her in trouble for it.

Edited by Rob060

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the other day i reached a pretty rad milestone in weight loss, like undoing six years of weight gain in six months.

last year or so when i was still with my exbf from uni, he would be really fucking shitty about my weight. i remember one day he said to me, "if you want to stay together while we are both studying abroad, you better lose weight." so i told him, "when i move, i'm going to lose so much weight and you're going to regret everything." he was a total chump and i bet he's eating his heart out.

even though there have been some really difficult moments for me, i'm super happy right now and i've made some really great friends while being abroad. i kind of have the hook up for the perfect internship/job in Paris at a big company so maybe if things work out in that direction, i'll get to stay for a while.

stay resilient, optimistic and be kind to everyone y'all. (queen castle money out)

good for you samsikle

I was itching for a trip, still may do nyc, something overseas, later this year but just booked myself a trip to bc in May, can't wait. should be done with the procedure in April and give me a little time to heal so I can eat..

got it for less then that bracelet I was eyeing, which color is very similar to one I already have..stupid price hike hermes

After working 2 jobs and seven days a week. Im finally going to be down to one in 2 weeks. New job is going pretty damn well and ive even been able to do some photo/video stuff here.

no more part time retail. 

bought a coat that was listed as "very clean" and was stained as shit and seller tried to say no returns but i came back w an ebay claim saying he inaccurately depicted his item as a dishonest seller and he caved and is issuing refund :)

awesome, do you get discounts for the products for yourself?  does this mean less running!?

discounts/free products for days! and to be honest it probably leaves more time for running. i have been working full time as a chef at port philip estate winery in the interim so i have been doing crazy long hours. win win. 

thank you for the kind words! very excited =]

The resistance pushed hard while I was trying to organize and install my first solo show, but I pulled through! The opening last night was amazing. As weird as it felt, the number of people that showed up far exceeded what I had expected, and I was truly met with a lot of love that night. Never before have I felt so taken care of by the world. :)