******ThE DoG ThReAD******

junglejane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Put my old one down this morning :(:(:( Of all the things that can happen to a 14 year old Basset, it had to be the bullshit fucking stomach turn.

I just kicked off a nocturnal Resident Evil marathon with him. Dude was like my astromech on it. Now I'm looking at a pile of dope shit I'm too sad to play.

5428979862_7a80af72a5.jpg

Marlowe <3

• 2 weeks later...

My dog Ruby. Today marks the one year anniversary of when I had to put her down because of complications with cancer. She wasn't eating, and kind of just didn't want to do anything. Her 10th birthday was two weeks prior, and she was running around like she was still a puppy. I have lucid dreams, and the two nights ago I had a dream that we were just running around in the backyard having a good time. She jumped on my shoulders and I saw my family happily watching from the kitchen window. Pretty much the best dream I ever had. Just remember how awesome your dogs are, and give them an extra treat and a scratch behind the ears for me.

10th birthday:

0201101714002.jpg

This is the last picture I took of her.

img3018w.jpg

Our new pup, Thriller. Cockerspaniel mix. This was her at 3-4 weeks, she's a lot bigger new and chewing her way through our apartment.

thriller.jpg

Cute :D

Her markings remind me of the Star Trek episode where one race had black-on-the-left/white-on-the-right. The other race was the opposite, and they were both hideously racist against each other lol.

My dog Ruby. Today marks the one year anniversary of when I had to put her down because of complications with cancer. She wasn't eating, and kind of just didn't want to do anything. Her 10th birthday was two weeks prior, and she was running around like she was still a puppy. I have lucid dreams, and the two nights ago I had a dream that we were just running around in the backyard having a good time. She jumped on my shoulders and I saw my family happily watching from the kitchen window. Pretty much the best dream I ever had. Just remember how awesome your dogs are, and give them an extra treat and a scratch behind the ears for me.

10th birthday:

0201101714002.jpg

This is the last picture I took of her.

img3018w.jpg

Mine had some tooth problems I fixed for him when he was old. Man, that changed his life, totally like a puppy for his remaining years.

Really sorry to hear this. It gets better with time, and believe me I know that.