Guest jmatsu

Superfashion randoms thoughts

yc-lookbook-2-1.jpg

takahiro miyashita is gonna be back with a label called soloist

link??????

you sure they aint fakes? was considering them at one point but there were so many i was a bit skeptical

^^

I have been sweating a gold pair too.

you sure they aint fakes? was considering them at one point but there were so many i was a bit skeptical

they're on the adidas website too.

i think it's just that a lot of these resellers thought they could make a buck off em thinking they were gonna be super limited but didn't realize adidas made more than enough compared to the first series all white ones.

link??????

I forgot where I heard it from, wasn't able to find any pics.

basically any tailor can repair a crotch blowout, right?

The people who gave out the medals for hockey were dressed sharp. Tall dudes looked like something out of a nom de guerre lookbook and the girls had sick cowichan sweaters on.

for those who were wondering about takahiro miyashita and soloist (which is a pretty cool name):

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/menofmonocle.jsp

I think you start off on him, but if not, scroll until you get to the q&a with takeharu sato.

directly from the q&a:

Name your favorite local hero.

Takahiro Miyashita. He was the designer of the fashion label Number (N)ine but closed down his brand because he wanted to create something new, so he set up Soloist. I haven't seen any of his new collection yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

it's kind of unsubstantial, but its something.

Gareth Pugh FW 2010-2011

http://davideikon.com/fashion/gareth-pugh-shows-black-for-fallwinter-201011-at-paris-fashion-week-photo-1

^ cant link pics, idk why they separated the pics, but there's like 8 pics in there. who's got the full collection?

edit: thanks Will17

http://www.elle.com/Runway/Ready-to-Wear/Fall-2010-RTW/GARETH-PUGH/GARETH-PUGH/(imageIndex)/2

q__ztlWGsYM

someone make a thread now, too lazy

I came here to post the same thing as allanface

i wonder if my face gets oiler the longer my beard grows, i've been noticing a slight sheen to it when i wake up... more so than usual

phoebe philo was very hit (a linear rigidity) or miss (was that hermes?) today. which was dual parts let down and pleasure. it is good to have her back

y.

just cop suspenders and better jeans

why does robert geller use the worst zippers on the planet? Black YKK that literally take 30 seconds to line up correctly so i can zip it

i wonder how much it would be to outright replace a zipper

I want some suspenders too, where do i get some decent ones?

Unis strikes me as being both over AND underrated somehow, but I'm slowly beginning to feel like they do the smartest cut button-down shirt currently available in NY.

fashun bloggers, plz stop putting ALL of your posts in to one fucking page. i know you guys want everyone to read/look through all your stuff but come on. i have a cable modem and it still takes forever and a half to load! this is the internet - home of no patience, you can't expect us to sit there and wait for that shit to be done. many times i've clicked on the x just because it was taking so long.

i've been noticing ppl wearing fitted beige trench coats buttoned up with the belt n everything. looks really good, even on shorter frames

4428734659_2ce86dcb3b_o.jpg

saw the jacket at the store today and was blown away by the amount of details on it, transparent resin prints, beveled butons, orange cords, leather straps, mesh lining and the fabric felt really nice.

When ever i wear a piece of clothing that does not fit the preppy uva archetype--- i get many weird looks--- and questions that all boil down to 'what the hell is that'

its amazing how what you wear--- and how you carry yourself in said clothes--- reveal just a snippet of your covered interior selves---

and its not like i am talking about wearing drapey julius items or whatever--- but stuff like a slimmer cut chino tucked into a nice pair of high tops with a classic school label hoody and a leather jacket.

oh--- and

9ktamq.jpg

I love the head-covering--- looks fucking awsome--- nerubanvolker is imo one of julius' best collections.

getting select pieces from s/s 10 givenchy menswear has become a jedi mission