san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

long time no see sufu...

so me and the girl are going to be in cali from sat oct 3 - sat oct 10, after spending a week in NYC. we are doing SF until the tuesday, then heading out to the napa valley (yountville) to check some wineries and stuff our faces at bouchon, before returning wednesday and spending a few more days in SF. staying in union square area.

we'll be doing the standard touristy shit - alcatraz tour, golden gate bridge - and may hit up the 49ers game on sunday 4 oct.

both of us are pretty mad about food and we aren't fussy eaters at all. keen to check out some shit that i wouldnt necessarily get back home in australia - obviously some good quality mexican is on the agenda.

we dont have all that much planned so far, so any recommendations would be great. i'll have a proper trawl through this thread before i leave (haven't had a chance yet), but if there's anything not mentioned here that i need to do/eat/see/buy, feel free to let me know - bars, restaurants, coffee joints, shops, galleries, whatever

will hopefully cross paths with some familiar faces when im in town...

J

long time no see sufu...

so me and the girl are going to be in cali from sat oct 3 - sat oct 10, after spending a week in NYC. we are doing SF until the tuesday, then heading out to the napa valley (yountville) to check some wineries and stuff our faces at bouchon, before returning wednesday and spending a few more days in SF. staying in union square area.

we'll be doing the standard touristy shit - alcatraz tour, golden gate bridge - and may hit up the 49ers game on sunday 4 oct.

both of us are pretty mad about food and we aren't fussy eaters at all. keen to check out some shit that i wouldnt necessarily get back home in australia - obviously some good quality mexican is on the agenda.

we dont have all that much planned so far, so any recommendations would be great. i'll have a proper trawl through this thread before i leave (haven't had a chance yet), but if there's anything not mentioned here that i need to do/eat/see/buy, feel free to let me know - bars, restaurants, coffee joints, shops, galleries, whatever

will hopefully cross paths with some familiar faces when im in town...

J

yo jpgm send me a pm or something when you come through