san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

yo isabelle i told you you can stay wit me. i have a house in oakland too if that's closer anyway wit no parentz

;)

You have a bad track record for meetups, bro.

i'm most likely gonna stay the night in sf for the party. thinking of getting a room out at elements, $30 a person if anyone else is down to stay with me so we can stumble to the hostel together.

Did you read the Self Edge thread? Kiya rented out the top floor of Elements for the top 4 most repped users who show up at the party…

yo isabelle i told you you can stay wit me. i have a house in oakland too if that's closer anyway wit no parentz

;)

You have a bad track record for meetups, bro.
this time i won't flake out, things are different now! :( :(

I don't know what to believe anymore...you broke my heart! TWICE NIGGA, TWICE. (But lemme get at dat)

If all else fails and because I'm not as kewl as Dum, I might have to sneak up there and just get cozy wit someone (hay Sam).. ;)

decent bars / clubs to pick up girls near san jose?

something that's not really douchey but has a decent number of asian girls

im not from the west coast so i have no idea what CAGs there are like but

i guess ill find out...

this b a serious question and thanks in advance

downtown san jose has been renamed man jose. buncha dudes, and if you dance with the wrong girls, the ones with thug nasty boyfriends, your safety might be in danger.

if you're trying to pick up asian girls go to Loft Bar & Bistro, it's nice there and they don't charge cover, although they play top 40 they have an outdoor area where they play house. go to VooDoo Lounge if you want the hip hop asian girl. The Cellar for a party called The Workout is full of san jose faux party hipsters.

for more san jose stuff there's a 408 thread :P

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2221797#post2221797

Somebody change the title of the thread to "San Francisco changed my life".

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna spend this saturday up there for the International Laotian New Year Festival (or whatever the hell it was called...) at the Civic Center. I'm planning on entering the green papaya salad contest they hold every year and just hang out, be asian.

What's up, SF?

i b in SF until Friday.

i was staying with the san jose crew but they got school and stuff on the weekdays so i decided to stay in the city for a few days.

any lunch recommendations (preferably ethnic)?

i might go to mission burger and swing over to self edge today

Anyone know much about the Phoenix Hotel, I'm thinking about staying there when I visit san fran in may.

It's really fun if you're between 21 and 26 and love to party 24/7.

Otherwise it's just kinda ghetto and far too hyped.