san francisco almost killed me

samsikle

• 4 weeks later...

this weekend kickin it with mah homegirl before she leave to L.A. n some of her frans i dont really know that many peeps in sf so uh if you r trying to hang maybe talk to some cwg then lets chill. we'll prolly end up walking the piers n drinkin since some of them arent 21 1 year shy :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

sfbeerweek.org

Peep game. I'll be bumming around between SF and Berkeley 2/6-2/9. Good opportunity for anyone who likes good beer to try some hard to find and interesting beers and talk to the people who make them.

sfbeerweek.org

Peep game. I'll be bumming around between SF and Berkeley 2/6-2/9. Good opportunity for anyone who likes good beer to try some hard to find and interesting beers and talk to the people who make them.

What days you hitting up and which events?

Move this over to the beer thread and let's figure it out.

• 1 month later...

Superfuture 004.SFO Party, May 1st, get it marked on your calendars.

Anybody that buys 5 copies of Sidney's book gets a free lapdance from Sidney. Ten copies gets you a lapdance from Jose (Onemancult).

true story.

buy fifteen copies of the book and i'll perform mythical puerto rican oral sex on your sister/mother/grandmother/aunt. they'll thank you for months.

buy twenty copies of the book and i'll perform it on you, dental dam optional.

so Virgin flights are cheapest the Thursday before and Monday afterward so that's my plan. It'd help alot if I could sleep on a couch/floor this time though instead of Elements

anyone have room?