Fuck Jane

Mr Waffles

jane messed up on something that there is no excuse for, considering she clearly has checked the backlash on her actions and has done nothing to fix the situation.

Damn, if I had known one could garner such obsessive attention from the boards by flaking out on a superswap I would have joined the second time around.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, if I had known one could garner such obsessive attention from the boards by flaking out on a superswap I would have joined the second time around.

obsessive attention? not from me for sure. i just think it's as wack as not shipping something you sold on the supermarket, and we all know how to feel about scammers, don't we?

I meant more about the mentality of this thread overall. Quoting your post was to emphasize the opposite spectrum of discussion in this thread. Were it merely a grievance over the superswap, I think most people here would have been mature enough to just take it in stride. The risk is inherent with such community-based activities and will happen again in the future.

I hope the pander-to-girls-who-have-fashion-blogs comments/criticisms are not here to stay. If that isn't case I would rather just go and read girls-who-have-fashion-blogs instead of this forum.

not to pull a white knight but everyone in this thread is a dick

if i was a wealthy dad i would be really fucking relieved if the worst my daughter could do was want to dress nice and actually managed to do it. for example she could be a grown man who didnt have money but the little he did he blew on clothing and then talked about fucking a girl half his age on the internet with other guys who did the same

oops

I still <3 you nfone but i just like excuses to link this song

edit: link because the embed isn't working link because the embedding isn't working- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6PodtDfdb4

N6PodtDfdb4

I meant more about the mentality of this thread overall. Quoting your post was to emphasize the opposite spectrum of discussion in this thread. Were it merely a grievance over the superswap, I think most people here would have been mature enough to just take it in stride. The risk is inherent with such community-based activities and will happen again in the future.

Pretty much this.

Clearly there's a lot more involved in regards to the perspectives towards Jane than just the superswap (nonswap?). For however long, she's taken the excessive stalker-y and perverted comments in pretty good humour. It shouldn't be a shock that now that she's reached a high enough level of internet fame that she wouldn't want to put up with what she doesn't need to. The intense ressentiment displayed in this thread is likely a result of people feeling guilty about being dogs to her when she was here.

Sad. I enjoyed her (infrequent) contributions.

whoever is doing janestoes, can you do them all plz. tiresome getting to them through all the "blablah bought more shit" e-diary. only good for toes.

yeah i second this, hungry 4 mo toes.

yours truly,

local foot enthusiast and lurker.

It's not surprising Jane would like to cut all shackles with Superfuture, with her internet fame on the rise... it's probably a soontobe dusty skeleton in her closet she'd rather forget. Maybe Alterion can give his account on BFFs making it big in Hollywood and ditching their hometown friends . . .

...and really is Dr Worm that butt hurt about not receiving a superswap item? perhaps it's better we all do a whip around and buy him a Supreme sticker for old times sake.

whoever is doing janestoes, can you do them all plz. tiresome getting to them through all the "blablah bought more shit" e-diary. only good for toes.
yeah i second this, hungry 4 mo toes.

yours truly,

local foot enthusiast and lurker.

lulz at these people coming out of the woodwork for feet pictures.

for example she could be a grown man who didnt have money but the little he did he blew on clothing and then talked about fucking a girl half his age on the internet with other guys who did the same

lLL HAVE U KNO SHE lS WELL OVER 50% OF MY AGE

OK THAT DEPENDS ON HOW U DEFlNE WELL BUT U KNO WTF I MEAN SHE DEF OVER

GOOD DAY 2 U SlR!!