Fuck Jane

Mr Waffles

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: I dunno anything about Kanye or the swap. Nor do I care about Kanye, the swap sounds like a good idea.

so in other words... you know nothing of the superswap situation, but you are still first in line for being captain save-a-ho?

not to pull a white knight but everyone in this thread is a dick

if i was a wealthy dad i would be really fucking relieved if the worst my daughter could do was want to dress nice and actually managed to do it. for example she could be a grown man who didnt have money but the little he did he blew on clothing and then talked about fucking a girl half his age on the internet with other guys who did the same

oops

irl ≠ sufu.

but when you say you're gonna do something and don't do it

it's the same as sufu marketplace roolz.... gotta stay legit man.

no hate, just stay legit brahzephs.

not to pull a white knight but everyone in this thread is a dick

if i was a wealthy dad i would be really fucking relieved if the worst my daughter could do was want to dress nice and actually managed to do it. for example she could be a grown man who didnt have money but the little he did he blew on clothing and then talked about fucking a girl half his age on the internet with other guys who did the same

oops

you're a dick

Guest bambam
so in other words... you know nothing of the superswap situation, but you are still first in line for being captain save-a-ho?

this made me :confused::confused: as well. does he think people pissed cause she hasnt posted in a long time?????

I just find the pileup on someone's (very) relative success to be sorta second-rate. Make no mistake, I can make the most perverted and mean comments possible if needs be, I just don't see the need here. Yeah, bailing out on the gift exchange is not cool; piling up on her entire e-career with a bunch of outside considerations is lame. I don’t know her personally and I don’t see any reason why that would change so the ho saving/ho trashing doesn’t concern me one way or another.

fuuma is humbert humbert???

I just go to a middle-school wearing my raincoat cause there's a nice park nearby, nothing to do with all those adorable underage kids officer.

why you all up in the kool aid when you don't even know the flavor, fuuma?!

Only remotely interesting thread on sufu and I'm back on the forum? I like her e-contributions? I have to take some time off watching the shield anyway as I've been going at it so intensely I can hear the opening when I stop the TV.

fuuma, i really don't get you right now.

imo you were always on point in all your opinions on this forum, but i just don't understand what there is to defend here. jane messed up on something that there is no excuse for, considering she clearly has checked the backlash on her actions and has done nothing to fix the situation.