Fuck Jane

Mr Waffles

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bambam

never liked her fits but she didnt seem like bad person.......until she b big bitch and deny worm his care package and not even be able to make apology post!!!!!

tags: would smash still

TRUE SAY

fuck sea of shoes

im in a sea of booze

asking u to join with me

boys put a cap on yer jimmy

ladies take a pill

before baby batter spill

cum on the face

take a quick taste

edmond cummn on janes toes

way before her nose

heart beating fast

kiss my assssssssssssssssssssss

she signed up for the superfuture swap and didn't send out. she's still lurking but she ain't postin.

all i gotta say is if you say you're gonna do something then fuckin do it. i hate inconsiderate people.

well,

Jane is whack.

You do realize some girls can't take the constant sexual harassment? Not that you're not charming guys and all but...

Note: I dunno anything about Kanye or the swap. Nor do I care about Kanye, the swap sounds like a good idea.

sort of agree w fuuma, plus she was younger and seemed less gully than a lot of these ride or die sufu bitches

i really don't give a shit about the swap, tbh i thought it was fucking lame but maybe i'm just hating b/c i wasn't in on it

although not being able to mail out a small package of random jawnz or explain why you can't is also fucking lame

can we got some photoshop pr0n now?

Also keep in mind that not everyone comes here for a pure love of swapping naked girls pics and shooting the shit about jawns. She promoted her blog and got herself exposure (it worked) and now she doesn't need it, nothing wrong with that. The sartorialist did the same thing at styleforum when he started his blog.

Let's be frank I doubt many people come here for the wonderful fashion info anymore, I know I don't learn anything here. Except when I have a shoe question cause Jmatsu doesn't post anywhere else and he knows his sneaker shit.

Be it construction, fine menswear, editorials, collection pictures or people ready to answer detailed shit sufu isn't exactly the best place.

You do realize some girls can't take the constant sexual harassment? Not that you're not charming guys and all but...

The closest I saw to sexual harassment was Edmond propositioning her to be part of his China harem, and the occasional "would smash"

Which of you losers is E-stalking her via green rep?

it cant just be that ^^

i think it had a huge part in the whole "not posting on superfuture" anymore though. i mean, as soon as she posts something i'm sure someone will call her out on not sending dr. worm's package.

some people may have excuses but jane isn't poor, could probably send dr. worm her garbage contents and it would've been awesome.

the more time passes i think, the harder it got for her and then she just gave up?

dr. worm ain't mad at her though and i think its big of him.

jane doesn't post consistantly to begin with but i don't think she feels like she can post until she makes up for her mistake to dr. worm..at least if i were in her shoos thats how i'd feel.

and yah, also what fuuma said. she got other stuff going on to keep her occupied

The closest I saw to sexual harassment was Edmond propositioning her to be part of his China harem, and the occasional "would smash"

Which of you losers is E-stalking her via green rep?

Err everyone I guess. We do have a boy's club atmosphere and it can pretty much be felt which is fine, this is a men's(fashion) forum after all.

i think it had a huge part in the whole "not posting on superfuture" anymore though. i mean, as soon as she posts something i'm sure someone will call her out on not sending dr. worm's package.

some people may have excuses but jane isn't poor, could probably send dr. worm her garbage contents and it would've been awesome.

the more time passes i think, the harder it got for her and then she just gave up?

dr. worm ain't mad at her though and i think its big of him.

jane doesn't post consistantly to begin with but i don't think she feels like she can post until she makes up for her mistake to dr. worm..at least if i were in her shoos thats how i'd feel.

and yah, also what fuuma said. she got other stuff going on to keep her occupied

You'd like that, wouldn't you, her collection is not bad.

Oh and dudes she's what, 16-18? you switch interests and priorities quicker at that age. If you ever make it to Fuuma's venerable age and still like fashion and certain places that discuss it, chances are it'll stay with you but otherwise, might just be a passion that will last a couple years.