Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

any advice for girls?

Just be cool I guess. What I want in a girl, is to be able to hang out and enjoy each others company. Definitely don't give it up early. If a guy gets sex without really working for it, he will never look at you as someone to be in a serious relationship with.

If a guy gets sex without really working for it, he will never look at you as someone to be in a serious relationship with.

that's a stupid statement. Stop laying limitations to yourself.

Edited by Dropt

Definitely don't give it up early. If a guy gets sex without really working for it, he will never look at you as someone to be in a serious relationship with.

turn in your badge and gun, you're off the force.

this is not even true; if you banged a girl night 1 and she was awesome in every way you wouldn't be interested in a serious relationship? i can see how it could be true if the du was just horny and girl was not really up to snuff...but in that situation any relationship formed is probably doomed anyway.

If you don't give it up early i start to assume that you are insecure, bad in bed, religious, virgin or all of the above, which will be a huge turn-off and i will never look at you as someone to be in a serious relationship with.

Libido is a healthy thing and i expect someone i'm interested in to show it, beating around the bush is a huge turn off.

you can't assume crazy stuff just because a woman wont sleep with you the first night. In my opinion I think it's actually good that some women wont. To me it shows a sense of self control and knowing when to draw limits.

^ This. When I say early, I mean within like the first week or two. Have at least 3 solid dates with the guy if you actually want a relationship with him. If you're just out at a party and want to get laid, do whatever you want. I'm saying this from the way I perceive things.

I've never been in an actual relationship with a girl whom I slept with on the first date/first night meeting her. I'm not saying it's impossible to form a relationship after that, but if I didn't have to get to know you much before sleeping with you, that kind of throws up a red flag that you're not wifey material.

Also for the ladies: Don't try to play games. Oh, so you're dating me, but also talking to another guy? Trying to get me jealous? I'm not going to fight for you if you're doing shit like that. There's actually a lot of decent girls out there that will put effort into forming a relationship with one person. If it doesn't work out, move on.

so you don't like having to play games but you want a prospective wife to withhold sex that you both want to have just so you can convince yourself she's not easy and therefore worth it?

if you banged the girl of your dreams on the first night you met and she subsequently refused to date/marry you (despite you being a good match) because you gave it up too quick would you understand?

Yes, I would. Technically, the girl of my dreams doesn't bang on the first night, so that wouldn't be an issue. I'm speaking from my own experience, but girls I've slept with on the first night have either been one-night stands or progressed no further than fuck buddies. Girls I've actually been in long-term relationships with, are people whom I knew for a while before even dating them.

technically, the girl of my dreams doesn't bang on the first night

LOL. This is actually hilarious. I'm simply saying I don't think I'll be marrying and having children with a woman who I banged the first time I met her. Hey, I could potentially be missing out on someone who is a great person, but that's just how I am I guess.

LOL. This is actually hilarious. I'm simply saying I don't think I'll be marrying and having children with a woman who I banged the first time I met her. Hey, I could potentially be missing out on someone who is a great person, but that's just how I am I guess.

Seems awfully judgemental but do what you gotta do I guess

Also for the ladies: Don't try to play games. Oh, so you're dating me, but also talking to another guy? Trying to get me jealous? I'm not going to fight for you if you're doing shit like that. There's actually a lot of decent girls out there that will put effort into forming a relationship with one person. If it doesn't work out, move on.

Not sexing on the first date(s) is most of the times simply a game/strategy and not a purity indicator

Switched back to full version from mobile so I could rep this.