Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

on one hand, you should follow the "bros before hos" rule and call things off with her

on the other hand, hes kinda being a little bitch for being hung up on one girl for two months

in the end it all depends on how attracted you are to her and how good of friends you are with him

yeah. i mean i really like him and our friendship means a lot to me but at the same time he was telling me things like "you always stop thinking when girls are around. all you wanna do is fuck!"

which is not true! if he would have told me: yo stop that shit. im still feeling her even though i know i will never have a chance /she doesnt want me. i would have never done anything.

+

im not going out to dance and drink with my bros. i wanna get to know women, smash hos and shit.

imho its like this, if he asks me if he can smash my ex gf and i tell him its ok, he can go for it! i would even applaud him if he manages to do so

He is sounding like a little bitch right now. It's not a matter if he needs somebody like you as a friend, it's more like it's a question of whether you need him as a friend. Dude got self issues he needs to resolve before I would consider him a good dude to hang out with.

If he told you pre hookup that he doesn't care about her, then you got pre-c0itus permission and it's on HIM for misrepresenting/misundertanding how he feels about beezy.

But given her track record, it's possible that in 2 months from now you'll be less one beezy and less one buddy as well. So tread lightly.

got one of these curveballs while talking to a chick on fb (asked her why she headed out late after a get-together):

"Coz my sister had to work downtown sf in marriott hotel sooo she took me with her...and also i went there to see someone.. :p"

as far as i know, she's not one to play the hard-to-get game, but no girl just adds that kind of statement suddenly without reason. anyway, how am i supposed respond to second part without being pushed into friend zone and looking hella awkward?

on one hand, you should follow the "bros before hos" rule and call things off with her

on the other hand, hes kinda being a little bitch for being hung up on one girl for two months

Yeah, I'd only apply the "brosb4hos" rule if both parties honor the shit. His friend has obviously violated this maxim with his, "I don't care about ol' girl, but don't fuck her!," bullshit.

"you always stop thinking when girls are around. all you wanna do is fuck!"

In other words, he's fucking jealous of your success with women.

i think your responsibility to your friend is to spaz on him a bit but offer to give up on the girl especially if you have good/long history with your friend.

raj - i finally watched that paul tudor vid after thinking it would be corny and awful when i first saw it on zh and it was actually pretty sweet. u know why he wanted it buried so bad? (embarrassed by willis' kicks?) who fucking slings 3k s&p futures in the 80s. (1.5M a tick when the whole hf was 120mm wtfisthatmadness)

In other words, he's fucking jealous of your success with women.

Yep, your "friend" is jealous. Seems like he wants his cake and eat it too. But again I agree with the other posters that the girl doesn't seem like quality. I would just be up front with your friend and tell em that the girl isn't a big priority (downplay whatever relationship you have with this woman) and emphasize to him the upside for him i.e. if things don't work out he is more than welcome to hit it.

Ok so. Crazy chick who tries to bottle a friend of mine at MY place is hot and looks like an amazing fuck. Problem is everytime we hang out we end up running into this other girl that I've been fooling around with for a month, and she's always all over me. While we're all hanging out crazy girls sees a text I got from another girl (she wanted cock, she got some at 7am this morn.) This is the kind of thing to make girls think I'm a whore. I'm fine with that most of the time but I know somewhere I'm going to meet a girl that I don't want to think about me that way. Anyway, I don't really know what advice I'm asking here, but crazygirl is getting jealous and interested I think but she's on this I'm changing my life no sex or drugs kick. How to lay? Just invite over for drinks?

Ok so. Crazy chick who tries to bottle a friend of mine at MY place is hot and looks like an amazing fuck. Problem is everytime we hang out we end up running into this other girl that I've been fooling around with for a month, and she's always all over me. While we're all hanging out crazy girls sees a text I got from another girl (she wanted cock, she got some at 7am this morn.) This is the kind of thing to make girls think I'm a whore. I'm fine with that most of the time but I know somewhere I'm going to meet a girl that I don't want to think about me that way. Anyway, I don't really know what advice I'm asking here, but crazygirl is getting jealous and interested I think but she's on this I'm changing my life no sex or drugs kick. How to lay? Just invite over for drinks?

All your questions are the same shit just phrased differently.

My friend that I have known for a couple of years told me that she likes me but she is afraid that if we date it will ruin our friendship so she doesn't want to pursue it. How do I go about this so that I get to smash and not have to worry about her wanting a relationship out of this?

Is it even possible?

so me and this girl have been chilling for about a week or so, doing mad blow at her house almost every night and hooking up. then i had to leave for china we still kept in contact, she was dtf and was going to beijing. so i went and met her up.

the first night we went out to a club with some of her friends. afterwards kinda had a mishap when i didn't remember my hotel name and we kinda drove around for a while. the next day i called her up in the afternoon to chill, but she didn't pick up. she later responded and told me that she'd give me a call after she had dinner to tell me what was going on later. i waited until around nine and didn't recieve any call, so i decided to go out anyways. the next day i call her and she doesn't return my calls at all, so i stop calling. a few days has past since then and i still wanna fuck her but it's my last night in beijing. i'm leaving for a flight in an hour or so. i sent her a text telling her to enjoy herself and that i had a fun time. was that the right way to go about things?

The fact that you went out of your way to Beijing to meet her already puts you a compromsing situation. She's in Beijing for a reason and I guarantee its not to see you; most likely someone else. And you were regulated to priority two.

Think about it; if she was so "down to fuck" and you were her top priority, wouldn't she have done everything in her power to see you again as soon as possible and at least have the consideration to call you after the dinner?

But you play the desperate chump card and call her constantly the next day like the chump you are. This makes you look even weaker since you came to Beijing to fuck her but she wasn't entirely thrilled about your visit.

So she completely ignores you after your expectations and hers were completely different and you are wondering if you should send her a text saying that she enjoy herself and that you had a fun time?

What's the point? She already has a low opinion of your character and now you are going to further solidify this impression she has of you with this weak play?

Forget about her man.

I personally would never travel a long distance to meet someone for potential sex unless you are in a serious relationship with the other.

I dont get that either.

There has been this one or two instances where i've taken a certain females that i'm interested in, to dinner or lunch and when the bill comes. She insists on paying for her part. Could this be a tall tale sign that she is not interested or is she just not wanting me to buy her the meal?