Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

mharcl: guys why am i such a bitchass?

people: [insert thoughtful advice]

mharcl: i understand that but im still a bitchass. why?

people: [insert post about why hes a bitchass]

mharcl: hm well that sounds right but why am i a bitchass?

wtf does he want?

Us to fix his self esteem problems for him.

I've got shit on in this thread so much, a little more wont hurt I suppose.

I got hit with the, "I'd like some time apart, I still love you, and i'm not leaving you, but I want some time apart" deal.

Realistically, what does this mean?

Girl is starting to get mad attached and I keep telling her I need my space to little or no avail. Right now were doing a semi long distance (she goes to school an hour away) so all is gravy because I see her on the weekend or maybe a little bit more (3 days a week, but im talkin like all day for 3 days). She is trying to get an internship near where I live and would presumably see me more than she is currently. How do I slow things down, or prevent her from taking a job out here, in order to have my space?

^ No, I agree with that. If you "need space", it seems pretty bad. My girlfriend and I spend almost every day together, but we both understand going out with friends and shit is also important. We don't say we "need space", we just say "Hey, I'm going to have a boys/girls night out" and it's all gravy.

Just quit smoking, it's so beneficial. I haven't smoked in 2.5 months and it honestly feels amazing. Hard at first, but rewarding when you don't have a vice. You don't have to worry about smelling like cigarettes and shit too, which is also great.

yeah man, ditch the cigs. not only do you stop smelling like a low life dirtbag, but there is monetary and health benefits in it for you too.

I dread that first whiff of cig smoke when a person gets on the bus "dontsitnexttome dontsitnexttome dontsitnexttome dontsitnexttome"

I've got shit on in this thread so much, a little more wont hurt I suppose.

I got hit with the, "I'd like some time apart, I still love you, and i'm not leaving you, but I want some time apart" deal.

Realistically, what does this mean?

It's over. She wants to dump you but doesn't want to hurt you and/or doesn't want to deal with the potentially nasty fallout of breaking up outright.

Whatever you do, don't embarrass yourself trying to "keep her" or prove your love or anything. Make yourself your priority and save some dignity by acting like a man, not a groveling little boy. She definitely isn't coming back to some simpering crybaby.

how to deal with a girl who has daddy issues?

This depends on exactly what you mean by daddy issues.

Fuck her rough.

See, if she was molested by her father this would probably be less than sensitive.

smokes(6months) or girlfriend(1year)...?

sigh...

Smokes. Who is this chick, the government? If she's giving you ultimatums like this tell her to get fucked. There is no end to the limits of manipulation you open yourself up to if you start giving into "them or me" demands.

Quit for you, or because you want her to enjoy kissing her more...don't quit because she will leave if you don't.

Alright SF brethren, come together for me.

She called me at work just now, she wants to meet up tonight. When I asked her for any positivy over the phone, she simply replied with I love you...? Didnt give me anything else, even though I kind of pushed for it.

What should be my gameplan tonight?