Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

bumping this thread

saw a girl that i used to like a few years ago on campus today, i was a chump back then so of course she denied me like a few times but she saw me today looking good and everything talking to a few cute girls during my class break and she just inboxed me on facebook saying we should catch up over drinks next weekend

a part of me says to not go while the other says to go, take my revenge and fuck her

bumping this thread

saw a girl that i used to like a few years ago on campus today, i was a chump back then so of course she denied me like a few times but she saw me today looking good and everything talking to a few cute girls during my class break and she just inboxed me on facebook saying we should catch up over drinks next weekend

a part of me says to not go while the other says to go, take my revenge and fuck her

put it in her butt (5)

bumping this thread

for real this is some bitchassness. don't let shitty people win!

tehcoke i looked at your posts in this thead and one of them was "follow your heart". should i follow my heart?????

basically wondering if i tell my boy or not, and if i do, how?

i feel like this shit like this usually gets out somehow

tehcoke i looked at your posts in this thead and one of them was "follow your heart". should i follow my heart?????

basically wondering if i tell my boy or not, and if i do, how?

i feel like this shit like this usually gets out somehow

tell your friend. if he's your friend, and you actually care about the friendship, then tell him. either he mans up and accepts that shit happened and very well might happen again, or he cuts off your friendship like a child.

you chose to fuck this girl. nobody forced you to do it. you could have told him in advance, "hey, I like your ex, and I just want you to know that I am going to take her out/fuck her/whatever". instead you went around his back. now you need to be up front with him - not for him or for the girl, but so that you can respect yourself for having done the difficult thing.

word. i feel you on the first part. but (not that it really matters) the hooking up wasnt some premeditated shit, we were just drunk idiots. is it even worth it to say she started it? she did but..

It depends. Are you planning to do this again? Then tell him, he's your boy and you owe him that.

If it was a one time thing and you think it would bother him, leave it alone. Making your guilty conscience feel better at the expense of his hurt feelings is a shitty thing to do. Live with it and remember the feeling the next time you are about to do something shady to a friend.

bumping this thread

I wouldn't go out of my way to see her anytime soon. Keep doing your thing with the other chicks. If she's feeling you that much you'll get your opportunity to do whatever with her soon enough, she'll make sure of it.

I wouldn't go out of my way to see her anytime soon. Keep doing your thing with the other chicks. If she's feeling you that much you'll get your opportunity to do whatever with her soon enough, she'll make sure of it.

thats what i was thinking of doing really

i got a midterm on saturday so im not going out on friday and i got plans already with my friends and this new girl for saturday night

will have to keep that revenge fuck for later

yeah so im not gonna tell him. swag

This is the right choice assuming it's not gonna happen again. What I WOULDN'T suggest doing is doing it over and over again and then dropping it on your friend in a large group of mutual friends because you assumed that it'd be cool.

Just sayin.

yeah so im not gonna tell him. swag

you are a coward, and a douchebag. congrats.

reading the last couple pages made me feel like I was changing the channel to watch Saved by the Bell.

...only to find out that it was broadcasting the junior high version. damn wtf.

yo with Ms. Bliss? fuck that shit was so good. don't even attempt to hate. fucking love Saved by the Bell, whether it be the jr. high years, the normal show, hawaii/vegas wedding specials, or the college years. all that shit is great.

fuck the new class bs though.

i probably am a douche

but it makes sense. sometimes ignorance is bliss. i was on the other side of this once too--sometimes i wish i never found out

btw ohio sucks (like arkansas!)

so i asked this girl who lives in the city to a music event tonight. she politely rejected but told me to call her when i'm in to meet for some drinks. friends and i ended up not going into the city and just smoking a blunt like always.

we're distant childhood friends but have always dug each other on the side. fucked up my game a few occasions with her but i'd say i'm still somewhat at the top of the list.

should i still call and let her know i flaked or just hit her up next time i wanna meet up?

i need some longterm type advice plz, no smash and grab type shit.

so i asked this girl who lives in the city to a music event tonight. she politely rejected but told me to call her when i'm in to meet for some drinks. friends and i ended up not going into the city and just smoking a blunt like always.

we're distant childhood friends but have always dug each other on the side. fucked up my game a few occasions with her but i'd say i'm still somewhat at the top of the list.

should i still call and let her know i flaked or just hit her up next time i wanna meet up?

i need some longterm type advice plz, no smash and grab type shit.

In situations like these, I think it matters not what you do but how you do it. If you are seriously into her and have the balls to admit to it, call now. If you think its better to wait or that you might 'fuck up your game' again, then don't. Confidence is key, don't call her and ask if she wants to meet up at some point in the distant future, make concrete plans and soon. If she dodges your idea and suggests something more noncommittal it may be a hint that she doesn't want to go there with the relationship. If not make her aware of your interest and go from there. Just as a disclaimer, it could go very bad, or it could also go very good.