Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

zubin, I've hooked up with my friend's sisters. no big deal. just keep it light, no real emotional connection, and break it off if she starts getting too into you.

it's never backfired on me before, but you gotta judge your situation based on the girl. Just make it clear that if her family finds out that both of you are kind of fucked, so that she has a nice disincentive that keeps her from telling anyone about it after you guys have a break.

but the sister is a CWG with big tittays

also, her brother is my main weed connect.

but like i said, tits man

The world is FULL of CWG with big jugs.

The world is also FULL of weed connects.

Which one is in shorter supply where you are? Act accordingly. Profit.

so...

i met this really nice girl, K, about a month ago, and everything was going really good for the both of us. this all changed when she found out i had a one-night-stand with a girl, F, from my school before i met her.

granted, K suspected i might have had something in the past with F and asked me about it. but i lied. because it probably was better for her, right? but she found out, and now K's freaking out about how 'everything isnt perfect/precious' anymore and how she just doesn't feel as comfortable as she used to be around me.

i'm not sure what to do, but K held off doing her overseas university applications for me (crazy thing to do, i know), and is now bent on completing them, and to 'set her priorities straight'

so, help me sufu, is there anything i can do about this?

so...

i met this really nice girl, K, about a month ago, and everything was going really good for the both of us. this all changed when she found out i had a one-night-stand with a girl, F, from my school before i met her.

granted, K suspected i might have had something in the past with F and asked me about it. but i lied. because it probably was better for her, right? but she found out, and now K's freaking out about how 'everything isnt perfect/precious' anymore and how she just doesn't feel as comfortable as she used to be around me.

i'm not sure what to do, but K held off doing her overseas university applications for me (crazy thing to do, i know), and is now bent on completing them, and to 'set her priorities straight'

so, help me sufu, is there anything i can do about this?

Let it go. You and this girl have no commitment or anything so what are you trying to save? Sounds like you are both better off just chalking it up to experience and moving along.

PS. Any girl who will suspend major life plans like that for a guy she's known for a month is probably nuttier than you realize.

Smoking outside chatting it up with this hot white beezy we're all over each other. Friend (who doesnt smoke btw) comes outside we stop fooling around. Drunk friend starts being emo and basically girl just ate it up.

its just a fucking bitch move to pull a bitch

No offense superhero but you asking me that is pretty homo and kind of creepy you do realise?

In any case as long as you are asking, usually weekends are spent studying, working if need be, golfing, out to dinner or drinks, running errands, spending time with gf. normal shit like this.

Can’t really give advice on meeting beezies. If you are social enough and live an ordinary enough life, you should be meeting beezies everyday. Through friends, work, out having a drink, neighbours in the lift, on public transport etc.

‘Picking up’ on the other hand, if that is what you meant by meeting, is a different story. You just have to not care about anything. Over the years, I have had my heart-broken numerous times (lame I know) and this has taught me that all bitches are just that, bitches. No exceptions unfortunately. It has also turned me quite cold-hearted. I can’t be bothered to describe it articulately however at the end of the day, they are all out for their own good. And this is fine as long as you know this and look out for yourself.

Sure when you are out to dinner or drinks with a beezy, you have to be interested, courteous and all that shit, offer them cash for the cab home or a lift the next day etc. however don’t give a fuck if she doesn’t pick up her phone the next day or she fancies some other guy. Respect to her for playing the field.

no intention to be homo (it's not like i know you, nor will run into you), but i mean alot of this thread has been about asia - i'm interested in seeing a perspective from sydney. it currently feels like to me that, after travelling around as of late, it seems there are so many more interesting places to pickup girls than in sydney.

interesting words.