Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

• 2 weeks later...
Posted this in the other thread, but doesnt hurt to crosspost I guess.

This forum has seen my trials and tribulations with my girl, all that shit.

So what the fuck is wrong with me, when after everything, and now i'm fine, I know I love her so much, and I know she loves me more than anything, and is absolutely perfect...that for some reason I feel like blah, I dont feel like being in this anymore.

Ive heard it said that love isnt enough, maybe thats the case? I really do love her a lot, and she is head over heels with me, and treats me wonderfully, but I just feel off...

Am I just fucked up, I wanted to solve all of these problems to leave a clear slate to leave her, am I that fucked up that I wanted everything to appear great before I left her and broke her heart?

At the same time, I feel like if i leave her, I will regret it so so much, and I know she isn't the type of girl to just come back, if I leave, I think it's over.

What the fuck, do I just want a change. Going out on Halloween without her, and seeing all these girls, and having opportunities to sleep with someone else presented kind of made me just want to do it. Could I be that stupid?

Alright son, I ain't a DJRajio but i'll share what i think on the matter as i was in a similar situation as you when i was 19.

it's true when you're 19 you just wanna party, you're in college, your mates are all single and out to have fun, and you just wanna go out there and get keen too. fuck i know how u feel!

BUT, on the contrary to never putting a girl on a pedestal, never take her for granted either - especially if she's a good girl and worth your time etc

furthermore, guys generally have boosted self confidence when they have a girlfriend because:

a) your girlfriend makes you feel attractive

B) you always have someone to fall back on and you don't care about rejection

however, the moment you break up with her, you're fantasies of just fucking beeezies left right and centre may not occur as you think they would. But i am not doubting your level of sexual prowess - i'm just saying don't let your ego get the best of you.

My advice - think carefully about what you like in this girl and how she makes you feel - if she's a good girl that you love being around and you enjoy spending time with her then think twice.

and also, don't let the fact that your in a relationship ruin any kind of fun you have going out with your buddies - including getting on the piss and also getting mega keen on bitches! relationship and fun are not mutually exclusive - especially not when you're 19!!!!! have fun good luck

• 2 weeks later...

If u think of sex as something you give 2 women instead of "get" from them, a lot of these problems would solve themselves. It's also way more fun that way.

Then u have 2 deal with women trying 2 get sex from u... which is what we like 2 call a "quality problem"

• 2 weeks later...

The 2 keys 2 setting that frame are precedence and timing. It's best 2 set the frame as soon as you meet a girl. Use the "dating" topic as a way 2 transition into a convo were u can convey that u give sex. Talk about how it's a huge turn-off when a woman feels like she's giving you sex.

After she realizes you're different from most guys she meets... it all cums down 2 the timing. You should try 2 time all your sexual encounters with her, right after she does something for u. She cooks u dinner... then boom! Even if she doesn't do anything... just talk about how comfortable you feel with her... then boom!

I can almost guarantee that she's never met a guy like you if you can get those 2 things down.

^ I think the larger issue is girls not presupposing that they are the one's whose greatest commodity is their sex-giving abilities. yeah it'd be fucking great if men were the key-holders for sex, but the socially constructed role for women is to regulate when guys should stick their dick in their holes, since guys are naturally supposed to want it all the time.(even though women reciprocate this feeling, it is not socially acceptable).

It's as easy as having respect 4 your dick. Beat her at her own game by talking about how sex is a sacred thing. That you only give it away when you feel comfortable with the girl. It's actually a turn-off when a woman feels like she is giving it 2 you(no woman wants 2 turn u off)

Society has actually reversed the natural roles... so all I'm doing is reversing them back. That's what women do 2 men so for once they get beat at their own game.

You can even flip the script on the friend zone, by putting her in it first lol.

... and reframe everything as if she is trying 2 pick you up. If you are funny she'll go along with it.

idk, i think beating her at her own game is really stooping down to her level. It's fucking stupid that girls think about it this way, but getting what you want out of a game that in a sense she created is satisfying and just less trouble for me.

edit, also I think just recounting how stupid a bitch is when she thinks shes got you down is highly entertaining to me.

If we weren't socialized by the media to view relationships like this, there wouldn't even be any need for game. I don't really think it's stooping down as much as leveling the playing field.

I feel like you can either play by societies rules... or make up your own rules.

• 2 weeks later...

she's willing to be your friend, which i know isn't worth jackshit, but if you try to force a relationship.. she's going to alienate you. not a smart move if the least you want to do is keep her around, and possibly make another move when she's more vulnerable (i.e. breaks up with with whomever and comes to confide in you).

still a small chance of getting anything out of it, if she turned you down after multiple dates.

yeah she turned me down.

asked her out twice after my confession once in 2weeks but to no avail.

has been one month since i last asked because there seems no progress but i have texting her to strike up conversations for the past few nights and she does response but I know its just nothing

just wondering how do i not end this on a sour note and remain contacts with her for future advancements?

because our internship, will be done in 1 months time and by then she probably will care less about me.

@ the dude who confessed....sometimes if youre put into the friend zone, its not always a bad thing. If you have a personality, this is where you should display it. If you do it right, you might grow on her. Lets face it, not everybody has the looks thatll make a girl wet but you dont necessarily need that anyways. Just some charm, personality and if you really want her, persistence (stalker)