Djrajio Dating Thread/Advice Column

I asked this cute redhead out last thursday for drinks and dinner for friday night. She agreed and that we would meet at 6pm at this event that was having free dranks. I get there round 6:30 and send a text message saying that I'm there. Waiting and 7:30 passes and I realized that I've been stood up. Tried calling but the phone would ring and go to voicemail but the voicemail box is full. So I sent a text message saying that perhaps we should meet up again sometime soon.

Waited a few days and decided to see if she would call. No call, Nothing. Decided to call and left a voicemail saying what had happened and stuff like that. If I dont hear from her, is it worth even contacting ever again? Its not big deal but at the sametime, quite rude to be stood up. I think I just wanna prove a point.

Go American Psycho on her?

today in calculus this cute chick sits down next to me and starts having a conversation. we talked for a while, but it kind of stopped when the professor started talking. I lost focus, and was kind of daydreaming, and decided i was going to grow some balls for once in my life and get her number.

After class was over I asked her what she was doing this weekend and she said "I'm going to a frat party tonight, but i'm not sure about saturday yet". She kept walking and got a bit ahead of me, but kind of slowed down and said "how about you?" I told her that I didn't really have any plans then said "but maybe if i can get your number, we can do something saturday", now i'm nervous as fuck

She says "well i might have to hang out with some friends saturday, but yeah, you can have my number" she stopped and I waited a few seconds for her to write it down, then she says "do you want it now?" and I realize shes waiting for me to get some paper for her. so I open my bag and tear a little piece out of my notebook. she writes it and says "have a good day" and walks off.

this is the first time i've ever gotten a girls number and i have no idea what to do. wut do?

today in calculus this cute chick sits down next to me and starts having a conversation. we talked for a while, but it kind of stopped when the professor started talking. I lost focus, and was kind of daydreaming, and decided i was going to grow some balls for once in my life and get her number.

After class was over I asked her what she was doing this weekend and she said "I'm going to a frat party tonight, but i'm not sure about saturday yet". She kept walking and got a bit ahead of me, but kind of slowed down and said "how about you?" I told her that I didn't really have any plans then said "but maybe if i can get your number, we can do something saturday", now i'm nervous as fuck

She says "well i might have to hang out with some friends saturday, but yeah, you can have my number" she stopped and I waited a few seconds for her to write it down, then she says "do you want it now?" and I realize shes waiting for me to get some paper for her. so I open my bag and tear a little piece out of my notebook. she writes it and says "have a good day" and walks off.

this is the first time i've ever gotten a girls number and i have no idea what to do. wut do?

LOL "do you want it now".. props for growing a pair but she can tell you're nervous. just drop her a text saturday morning and see what she's up to

oh, so they CAN smell fear. good to know.

ya know, I wouldn't bother trying to hang out with her this Saturday... from what I gather from your story, this class was the first time you spoke to each other, so maybe you should cultivate a little bit more of the casual in-class relationship before you dive right in and ask her to do something this weekend which might be awkward (it really depends on whether or not your conversation in class had a good flow and if you can picture yourself having enough momentum to keep things moving)

but, if you were to go with my suggestion, maybe next class you can get there before her, sit down in the same seat, and if she comes into the classroom and starts walking in that the general direction/makes eye contact, you can say "oh hey, I saved you a seat"

from there you can pick up casual conversation... and whenever you feel comfortable, ask her if she wants to chill outside of class/bone down

PRO TIP: don't forget to knuckle her grundle when you're layin some pipe from behind

ya know, I wouldn't bother trying to hang out with her this Saturday... from what I gather from your story, this class was the first time you spoke to each other, so maybe you should cultivate a little bit more of the casual in-class relationship before you dive right in and ask her to do something this weekend which might be awkward (it really depends on whether or not your conversation in class had a good flow and if you can picture yourself having enough momentum to keep things moving)

but, if you were to go with my suggestion, maybe next class you can get there before her, sit down in the same seat, and if she comes into the classroom and starts walking in that the general direction/makes eye contact, you can say "oh hey, I saved you a seat"

from there you can pick up casual conversation... and whenever you feel comfortable, ask her if she wants to chill outside of class/bone down

PRO TIP: don't forget to knuckle her grundle when you're layin some pipe from behind

very much doubt this would work. there are about 250 people in that class, and very limited seating. most of the time people are sitting in the aisles.

I think I'm just going to text her about 2pm today.

very much doubt this would work. there are about 250 people in that class, and very limited seating. most of the time people are sitting in the aisles.

YO you never mentioned it was in a gigantic lecture hall - wasting my time smh

and CALL her instead of text

nooooooooooo! seriously? after all of the above advice...? only a day after getting her number, texting instead of calling, and on a Saturday of all days.

c'mon favreau jr., i know willy wants to come out play, but you're being no challenge. at all.

even if she's hella bored and decides to meet up, she'll never really be into you cuz she knows u already her lap dog. and desperate.

Just moved to Madison, way diff scene than my undergrad town. I've gotten 3 fake numbers in a matter of two weeks. That and, reading this thread lately makes me feel like i dont know shit, when i though i did.

Got a girls # last night, text her this afternoon "nice to meet you, hope you got home OK, lets do it again some time" she responds similarly.

I'm thinking a wednesday dinner with some buds and call and invite her, what ya say?

Haha I feel weird asking this, since it's more of a thread for advice about girls and it's turned pretty lame recently, but I'll ask anyways. I don't trust girls' advice so I'd rather ask guys (and my real life guy friends aren't really the best to ask).

I've been "fuck buddies" with this guy for about two months now. We've known each other for much longer than that from university, but we saw each other one night at a show after not seeing each other for months and things escalated from there. Everything was amazing for a while, the both of us basically looked forward to seeing each other whenever we could. We'd hang out for hours, talk about anything and everything, go out together, and do the obvious things we'd do when we were alone. He also lives less than a block away, so getting to his house or him coming over was super easy. One weekend, he went on a camping trip with his friends and we haven't really seen other other since (one reason is because I've been out of town/busy when he's texted me lately or he's been visiting his parents back home when I text him). A few days ago, I mentioned how it's been a while since we did anything and I asked when I'd get to see him next (I don't like being too pushy, since I'm very forward and upfront which sometimes scares guys off) and he replied with "haha I dunno, but I'm still out of town for a bit" and that ended that subject. I was thinking about sending one more message saying something like how I'm free this weekend and we should do something, if it doesn't happen I'll just let things die, but I'm not sure if there's a better way to go about this. Sex with him is insanely good and better than anyone else I've been with (which isn't a very high number, but still) so I really don't want to lose that and I'd rather not settle for the other possible guys who aren't as good.

If he didn't follow up his "I'm out of town for a bit" with "...but how about next weekend?" etc., then he either

A. is getting it elsewhere and has lost interest

B. read this entire thread, passed out from the exhaustion, and woke up as this...this THING. This beast. This woman-ignoring, money-acquiring machine fueled by pure pussy-gettin man power, and fuck yo text.