so, i'm having a pair of jeans made . . . .

mizanation

• 1 month later...
bump for updates...miz? shangers?

Hey Aho,

Sorry man. I just got my jeans back from Okinawa. I wanted to get them hemmed up a bit more and Miz/Kuniyosh-san offered to hem and replace the patch that had been boiled. It took awhile and they just arrived last week.

I gave them a wash, and wore them for the first time Sunday. There are some fit pics in the "What are your jeans doing today" thread. I will be rotating these with a few other pairs of jeans, each getting 1-2months wear before washing and switching to a new pair. As such, this only has like 3 days total wear.

If you can't be bothered to check out the other thread, here is a photo to hold you over till the next time I post. Like I say, sorry there is no wear, but I will be putting some serious work into these soon.

IMG_4516.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a little update. 3 washes including the initial hot wash for shrinkage. Haven't got to wear them as much as I wanted because I had a lot of meetings when I went back to the States and the boss expected me to wear slacks. Also, I have a few different things in rotation. So, probably 2 months of real wear on these. Just some close ups. Will do fit pics later.

some light areas and chameleon hickory showing it's colors

DSC_0882.jpg

jeans could use a shave

DSC_0879.jpg

Some detailing on the chameleon Hickory Stripe

DSC_0873.jpg

hidden rivet atari

DSC_0888.jpg

buttons

DSC_0881.jpg

Leather patch showing some change

DSC_0884.jpg