denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

^I gave up on contacting the "info@take5" address and just contacted gardnerfan directly...He's been prompt and very kind to respond to my various inquiries even though just getting back from vacation...

Your request has been forwarded to Take 5. I also verbally informed them your request. I think they will contact you asap.

I'm too impatient but wow I can't wait to get these...can't say how many times I've read through this thread over and over, but hopefully Take 5 shipping will surprise me as it has everyone else once they actually get back to me and tell me who to pay, when the jeans will be available, etc.! Not to rag on them, understandably they must be busy given the holiday/new year season...

I'm too impatient but wow I can't wait to get these...can't say how many times I've read through this thread over and over, but hopefully Take 5 shipping will surprise me as it has everyone else once they actually get back to me and tell me who to pay, when the jeans will be available, etc.! Not to rag on them, understandably they must be busy given the holiday/new year season...

They ship faster than many other brands that i have ordered from directly. this is one store that has great service!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to step out of this despite wanting so much to be a part of the contest...I didn't realize that the discount no longer applied to later participants and I just can't justify shelling out $374USD (hemmed and shipped) for a pair when I could get them much less from BiG...Anyways, best of luck to all participants, I am mighty jealous of you all but it looks like I'll just have to watch from afar...

looking good pomata me boy! beasty boots my dude. i bet that pup will bite the fuck outta you if you step on em'.

lot#775 have been getting their ass whopped this week @work in the ole' tobacco warehouse. it's 2 months tomorrow, i'll wait a month before i beg lendo to snap&post some pics. with the FH tour, i'm sure he's fed up with pics for a while

damn, $378? that's a grip. you could probably get the 20th anniversary evisu or the 20th anniversary denimes for that much...

or some really nice natural indigo jawns. thats my next move after the contest. gotta go move some concrete slabs by hand. tonight's wash will show the ass-kicking these have gotten this week.

damn, $378? that's a grip. you could probably get the 20th anniversary evisu or the 20th anniversary denimes for that much...

yeah, that's the main reasons I never joined the contest. when I contacted them I didn't enough $ to snatch up the last week for the 20%, which still made them like $335USD after shipping and stuff, haha

We should have organized a visit Take 5 in person, got a 20% buyers card, and got them for a super deal!

ha contest is looking good guys!

i know my dude, but $$$ is tighter than virgins soaked in vinegar...when i get my tax return, a digicam is first priority. lendo doesn't live far but i don't want to bother him to take denime pics with the FH tour here in richmond. he's got enough on his plate. when i get my cam i'm gonna make you dudes tired of seeing my jeans.

speaking of the jawns, after i got off of my usual 8-hour gig(in which i busted my ass today), i had to move some(6) concrete flower pots for my moms, and those bitches were at least 90lbs each. i had to carry them on my thighs since i had no help, and i'm 135lbs wet. guess what, my thighs are faded as all fuck now, and i got traintracks from the concrete scraping the sides of my legs. sounds great, right? well superphysical toiling does have it's drawbacks, and now i have NO whiskers, cause the indigo that pools between the whiskers and gives them contrast/definition is gone with my wash-water(wash#7, dr. bronners baby soap). the whole front thigh is white. my bad, i'm substituting blathering for pics...btw i machine dried them on high heat. i haven't gotten them out the drier, but i'll iron them if they have some weird creases. can't hurt @ this point...