denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

damn, it's almost uncanny i was thinking'' i gotta step my shirt game up'' and almost nice wears some shit i need today. gotta wait till tax time...

???

does anyone know what kind of cotton denime uses? for such a well known brand i've never heard anyone mention it.

cheers pomata and saalami.I am gonna send my Fullcounts tomorrow to The Clerk,London, for some much needed hemming,so the Denimes will be on me for the next two weeks.I just converted Mika,an employee from the Cream Shop ( http://www.saintcream.com/files/archive-sep-2009.php ) just down my road into serious denim.he got a discounted Skull 5507XX for just 90,-€ that needs to be shortened by some 6",so my FCs will be in good company.

ain't nothing to be impressed about, it's just what jeans look like if you wear them to work for 3 weeks of active wear. i'm just not working a desk job, that's all. i'm sure the miners in reno had levis more faded than these after 2-3 weeks in the dirt. i'm just rocking them hard, and washing when needed. they'll look more natural in a few months, when the rest of the fades catch up a bit. stay tuned. to be honest, this really is not a fast fading denim, but that first day of stonemasonry work really gave them an ass-beating.

did anybody ever find out what type of cotton denime uses for the xx denim? i'm just curious, since a lot of makers brag about their cotton. the leg twist is hard-core, it's at a full 90 degrees on the left leg. im gonna go down to the river today and clear my head. life is getting stressful.

I am hesitating to tell you this news. But you will know this news sooner or later.

Denime has been taken over by ( or merged with) The Real McCoy’s. Some senior staff members, including Mr. Hayashi, have left Denime. The new management of Denime has been informed of this contest. And the comment is positive.

Denime XX/66XX contest will continue as scheduled.

good news.

whew, good news ed. i was most annoyed by the news i heard about denime being overtaken by a wack-ass company, but now my heart rests assured.

kino your jawns are coming along just lovely. i always look forward to when the whiskers first start to brighten up, such an exciting phase. but due to dragging all these 75lb. pallets @ work my whole front thighs/;ap are faded as shit(almost down to the white in some spots) so these have already completely bypassed what 'usually' would be like 4-5 months of fade on the upper thighs. being that the back of the jeans are pretty much still raw looking due to me not sitting on rough surfaces at work the front in contrast with the back looks a bit awkward i guess, but i like it....;)