Slim fit minimalist clothing?

madgrad

Quote:
Quote:

It's indeed improving. How do you feel with cardigans? Remember wear the clothes with sexyness, you can look as good as your clothes but if you don't feel good you won't look good!

Don't trim your beard too much, keep it unshaved for like every three days. Wast improvement.

I'd recommend you to look at the following searches.. Might provide you with some inspiration.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=unknown&sbrftog=1&maxrecordsreturned=300&frpp=50&from=R10&satitle=pony+sneakers&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

www.rag-nation.com - designer outlet. Definitely fancy stuff, but I think you should keep the class with knitwear and the like.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Jan 29, 2006 08:43 AM

Hey skecr8r you`re obviously wise for your age and you`re a model and shit and know what you`re talking about. how about critiquing some other people on SF? Guys that post in the What are you wearing thread. What do you think of their style? What about me? C`mon, be harsh, I can take it. Start a whole new thread even: `skecer8r`s style reviews.`

--- Original message by MilSpex on Jan 30, 2006 05:21 PM

Hahahahhahahaha

Id take one...i always figured i looked kinda dorky

icon_smile_blush.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Quote:

It's indeed improving. How do you feel with cardigans? Remember wear the clothes with sexyness, you can look as good as your clothes but if you don't feel good you won't look good!

Don't trim your beard too much, keep it unshaved for like every three days. Wast improvement.

I'd recommend you to look at the following searches.. Might provide you with some inspiration.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=unknown&sbrftog=1&maxrecordsreturned=300&frpp=50&from=R10&satitle=pony+sneakers&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

www.rag-nation.com - designer outlet. Definitely fancy stuff, but I think you should keep the class with knitwear and the like.

--- Original message by skecr8r on Jan 29, 2006 08:43 AM

Hey skecr8r you`re obviously wise for your age and you`re a model and shit and know what you`re talking about. how about critiquing some other people on SF? Guys that post in the What are you wearing thread. What do you think of their style? What about me? C`mon, be harsh, I can take it. Start a whole new thread even: `skecer8r`s style reviews.`

--- Original message by MilSpex on Jan 30, 2006 05:21 PM

This is actually a great idea for a thread or series of threads....

Quote:

straight tapered jeans do not look feminin at all.....if anything, bootcut/flared jeans look a lot more feminine...[rock and republic, TR's, se7ens, ag's....ect.]

--- Original message by kixslf on Jan 30, 2006 11:47 AM

"-My tappered jeans are stronger than your bootcuts!!

-Noooo my bootcuts wipe the floor with your tappered jeans, you fag!!"

Not to be an asshole but great exchange here guys.... icon_smile_tongue.gif

Quote:
Quote:

straight tapered jeans do not look feminin at all.....if anything, bootcut/flared jeans look a lot more feminine...[rock and republic, TR's, se7ens, ag's....ect.]

--- Original message by Fuuma on Jan 30, 2006 06:09 PM

Mad. We could have `fashion bouts`. Me vs Witts. Kixslf vs Whogotmeintothis!

we take the winners in each category. `Dior Fag`, `Post Skate`, `Hype Beast` etc!

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

we take the winners in each category. `Dior Fag`, `Post Skate`, `Hype Beast` etc!

--- Original message by MilSpex on Jan 30, 2006 08:07 PM

you would definitely lose.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by MilSpex on Jan 30, 2006 08:07 PM

Even better!!!

Quote:

The reason you can't find any decent fitting clothes is because you're too skinny.

My suggestion is to hit the weights.

--- Original message by KidDynamite on Feb 6, 2006 11:33 PM

apart from being a pointless point and being like the 10th person to post this it's also not true, lots of clothes for skinny guys, i think the new stuff madgrad bought fitted him so, and brands for skinny guys all over the place: dior homme, costume national, helmut lang etc. etc. and the AA's and h&m's all have lots of stuff as well. and if you read this tread you see all the post about skinny jeans from apc, nudie etc.

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

Do you have any idea how good I look? Being skinny?

Just making a point. Only you WACK ASS people who ever suggest that. Get off the board, you are 2 years behind in everything and you think your opinion is worth anything.

And also, all the posts about me by MilSpex etc. are hilarious!

I really should make that thread.

DON'T YOU WANNA BE COOL

I dont know how many Asahi`s I`d had when I posted about the `fashion-bout` thread. yeah but fuck it, its pretty boring around here recently. that supreme leak is like the only thing Ive clicked on in a week. Do it.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

dividing the issue into being skinny or working out is ignorant. tall, skinny is always tall and skinny. unless madgrad starts shooting steroids into his butt (which doesn't look to be his thing) maybe he could put on 15 pounds. so, yeah, there he is at 6-3 and 165 lbs. real musclehead. please.

if you're comfortable with how you look, there you are. great. madgrad looks fine in the after posts, but he didn't look bad in the before posts either. having made the original "weights" suggestion, i was just thinking maybe, just possibly, a guy who posts a pic of himself on sf saying make me over might have some image issues that go beyond what he's wearing. clearly that wasn't the case, and he got some good advice. but turning the thread into an advertisement for male anorexia or whatever kind of sucks.

Bulk up or not.. who gives a flying?

But! Regular visits to the gym (1-3 times per week) make pretty vast improvements, even if you don't give a shit about things like the size of you biceps. Regular training does improve your posture, defines muscles, and makes you an overall feelgood-guy.. All vital when it comes to wearing up a garment.

knife chase..