What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

thanks for all the comments on my fit... the jeans are actually just regular 501 STF's that I added suspender buttons to.

and like mpcec said, the no homo issue is kind of moot because the comment came from a WOMAN

but for the record, this whole thread is about people's outfits... therefore, it's kind of a given that things such as a fit, cut and body type would be discussed. If you can't read the thread without nitpicking for violations of "man law" or whatever silly code of interaction you abide by, I don't see what the point is.

no hate though... I just thought I'd express my opinion. Back to fits... :)

Nice pics Cheap. I used to work at a sneaker store that would have arts shows, and it was always fun to see the skate inspired stuff. Our Vans art show was my favorite. A pair of all white Auths are a great canvas.

same ol' stuff

DSCN3440.jpg

Gorrin cap

J.Crew Flannel

Carhartt L/S heavy pocket tee (under flannel)

RW

Hello and good day today to my internet friends! I am sorry to have been busy and could not take pictures of myself for the internet. Today was sunny and made me happy to take a picture! I am wearing the Self Edge pants and thermal shirt and Vans of suede leather. Some spots on pants are not of private fluids to those who wonder.

37517pictureSeven.jpg

Also here is a picture of my crotch. I too am confused about what means "no homo"? I enjoy looking at men's pants like everyone and yet I have few sexual feelings about them. I think it is best not to talk about such things.

5849pictureEight.jpg

Some spots on pants are not of private fluids to those who wonder.

Also here is a picture of my crotch. I too am confused about what means "no homo"? I enjoy looking at men's pants like everyone and yet I have few sexual feelings about them. I think it is best not to talk about such things.

must spread... but deserves a +rep

Seatbelt

seatbelt seals the deal

stop getting butt hurt son no homo

cosign this.

Hello and good day today to my internet friends! I am sorry to have been busy and could not take pictures of myself for the internet. Today was sunny and made me happy to take a picture! ... Vans of suede leather. Some spots on pants are not of private fluids to those who wonder.

Also here is a picture of my crotch. ... I enjoy looking at men's pants like everyone and yet I have few sexual feelings about them. I think it is best not to talk about such things.

Your writing is hilarious. I left the highlights (almost all of it). What means 'no homo' is if you are not teh ghey and you say something that is teh ghey like "here is a picture of my crotch" to some dudes, then you say "no homo" to let them know you weren't being teh ghey.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic