SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Has anyone actually tried the freezer trick? My jeans have been wreaking for quite some time and today I was told by a girl I was with they smell funny lol.

Lando did you wear those to temple? I considered wearing mine but then decided with the amount of wear + the smell it wouldn't seem appropriate.

Yes they were a part of services all weekend. They are only weeks old, so "no hay problema."

The freezer would only temp fix as things don't smell as much when cold.

Febreeze works for me, spray enough to mask it which ends up being a lot, then I let it hang.

Sometimes it's easy to cut your losses and cold soak em, so much shit gets inside the cuffs I'm amazed every time I undo the cuffs how much random dust and hair(?) there is.

The wise sidneylo once said (and I believe this was his method for the graily 3001's) to wear em till your girl can't bear em...then its time for a wash (or at least a soak...)!

haha good advice, lucky for me I think she can hold out a little longer so no wash for awhile ;)

Yes they were a part of services all weekend. They are only weeks old, so "no hay problema."

Nice, check your rep.

just wear them

I have worn them ever day, all day since I got them. I work at a bar and just don't want to get Cherry Juice, Blue Curcao, or Midori on them. Don't think Neon red, blue, or green splatters will help. That's what my IH 22oz Super Blacks are for. Basically, give me an argument on why those stains might help me win this contest. If, not I will continue with every day wear. Thanks

Hey guys, here are my 6months updates. I don't normally update much cause I don't own a camera but I borrowed a friends for this. I'm not good with photography but I tried to capture the real colour anyway.

Front (Closest to real colour):

2072oo4.jpg

Back pockets:

24exefq.jpg

Side:

fcjndi.jpg

Honeycombs:

2dloj9k.jpg

Funny Yellow Tinge:

5yue5i.jpg

Funny story about the colour. I went to an AFL match with some of my friends and during the match, I left my seat to get some food. When I came back, I sat down and I heard a 'splooch' sound. I looked down and it turns out the poured not one, not two, not three but four packets of mustard on my seat. I didn't even look before I sat down! Lesson learnt. So I had to wash them but there's still a yellow tinge.

Roping:

102sg3r.jpg

Thought since I had a camera, I should show my wallet as well.

35iy64y.jpg

260en2c.jpg

And lastly, obligatory fit pic:

fayhih.jpg

I hope this has been a satisfactory offering to the sufu godz :D

It will be 6 months tomorrow, Monday 10/5 so I'm posting these pre-wash pics. These have been soaked twice and are currently drying after a hand wash with Dr. Bronner's. Official 6 months pics will be uploaded in the coming days. I'm unable to get as much wear as I would like, these get worn on Fridays (jean day), the weekend, and as much as possible on weeknights.

img0612xm.jpg

img0613bq.jpg

img0614h.jpg

img0615gd.jpg

Mine were so grimy I decided to hot soak and it got rid of the smell. The jeans became more rigid and actually seemed to get darker in some of the less faded parts, which I don't quite understand haha. Overall they seem more contrasty now. If I have time I'll try to post some post soak pics.

Oh and some of you might be disappointed, but I'm considering dropping the contest for these tempting SExIH03's and/or a pair of custom jeans.

Edit: Oh and does anybody know where I can get some good black or black over dye denim? Regardless of whether I drop or not I'd like to patch the hole in my knee with some black denim.