SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Shittt, my jeans shrank a lot during my soak, its really really hard to put them on. But im not gonna lie, they fit me a lot better then before so i guess taking 3 minutes to put them on was worth it.

give it 3 or 4 days and itll stretch back to "normal"

and aho how come ur out???

What the fuck is this bullshit aho?

Just wear them man, hope for the best. They are just pants afterall, and you gotta wear pants...like...on the daily!(for most people)

I agree. I just got my jeans a few weeks ago and am wearing them right now while I sit around the house. Trying to make up for lost time. Just wondering, why would you pronounce the fact that you are "out" of the contest?

ahahaha damn so much backlash for my comment there...I'll try my best for youse guys but the waist is breaking me in half despite all the stretching I've forced on it...guess my body type sucks for low rise jeans...But I guess it ain't over till its over right?

i'm not getting fat myself, but i am slowly gaining weight and falling out of shape. i need to get on my god damned bike for once. it's been months. it's just too ridiculously hot in florida right now.

my 6 month pics, gave it another machine wash, and was too lazy to get out the bath towels to soak up the excess water, so i lined it up along the drum and let it spin......i got this one crease that im sure was not there before (on the jeans right side starting from the belt loop down to the crotch). gg. i dont care nemore lol. the jeans behind it for color comparison are my week old 21cms, which are my new dailies.

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

I suggest hanging them outside or by a breezy window, freezer, febreeze (although I never do this personally) or any combination of any of the above...Of course, you could just give them a quick cold soak every so often too...But you probably already knew all that haha...You'd be surprised the scents I've gotten out with just hanging them by the window when lord knows they should've been washed! So far just the one initial soak and still going strong ;)

Has anyone actually tried the freezer trick? My jeans have been wreaking for quite some time and today I was told by a girl I was with they smell funny lol.

Lando did you wear those to temple? I considered wearing mine but then decided with the amount of wear + the smell it wouldn't seem appropriate.

Has anyone actually tried the freezer trick? My jeans have been wreaking for quite some time and today I was told by a girl I was with they smell funny lol.

The wise sidneylo once said (and I believe this was his method for the graily 3001's) to wear em till your girl can't bear em...then its time for a wash (or at least a soak...)!

Lando did you wear those to temple? I considered wearing mine but then decided with the amount of wear + the smell it wouldn't seem appropriate.

I've tried freezer. It works for about 3 days and then they stank again.