Asking a girl out.

weirdnjfan1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you might not have broken the walls with this girl though, as you've said, she is being shy. She's probably not comfortable with you yet, otherwise she'd have said more than hi. Maybe try and think of a way you can get to talk to her by thinking what you could do that would require you pass her area. I remember with my ex I used to buy $0.10 starbursts from the jar at the front counter (she was the boss' daughter) and she would always laugh about it, particularly cause I always bought the same flavour too (lemon). It got the conversation rolling and well, she is my ex so I did something right (she's my ex because her parents didn't approve). Point is though, you gotta make this shit happen and think a bit creatively, you can't always get there by bus.

I wouldn't want my daughter dating no gump ass chinese waiter who cant afford Hi-Chu either.

Yeah I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I get off like 3 hrs before her and I have no reason to linger around. I'm talking to my boss when she gets back from her trip about maybe bumping my hours up so me and this beezy leave the building at the same time. Until then though it's lookin grim cuz there just isn't any time for me to work with. :( Just an impossibility at this point cuz the rest of them pull 8-9 hr days and leave at the right time for drinks, but I'm just not there with them, and plus I don't get my own desk neat this beezy since I'm a part-timer. :(:(:( Apparently they're building a cubicle for me but it will be like on the opposite side from her, so I'd better figure somethin out soon.

The real problem though, is that there's some other less sexy but decent enough to fuck looking bitch who's been showing me around, showing me the ropes and shit and she is falling in love with me already, we're talking about Murakami stories and she's taking me in side offices and shit to talk, throwing out her mad casual body language and shit and I'm afraid she's gonna be on my lap before the other girl, I need a couple more days to swag on my fake J beezy before she gets up enough courage to try me out.

Today was my off day there and they still wanted me to come to work for something so I went mad casual today, hair all tied up crazy with my MMM leather, tee shirt, pants saggin and my Repettos, and my fake J beezy comes up to me while I'm diggin in my locker to bathe in my swag aura I guess, but she's all shy and shit and just says hi to me. I am not gonna get to see my jizz on her face at this rate, how2rape?

I agree with Raj dont shit where you eat.

Xeno, are you giving me woman advice? Shut the fuck up.

Haha. Dismal, just say "Can you show me where the stationary is?" or something else really fucking obvious that she'll get the hint and go from there.

admitting you cant afford hi chu or whatever candy that is makes people unattactive and unpopular in general. if you cant buy bitches candy they will not think yer sweet.

as well, fuck a coffee. as was previously said, your the man, you have plans, you invite her along on a adventure your on, fuck that making time for someone to develop something special shit. you dont know her and why would you want to try and force a vibe or situation. your a man, she is a woman, the very fact that your these things means if your cool she will want to fuck you (assuming she is not on the pink taco team). all you need to do is get her involved in a situation your a part of, be cocky and funny, and you will get laid. trying to force a sexual dynamic is the stuff of failures and fap nights. if you just do you, and she likes what she sees, she will want cock. if you try and weasel in to her mind in a effort to be more than a friend you will be less than zero.

that said, fuck her.

theres this trick at work who invites me to events and shit. I tell my wife and her being typical japanesey and shit told me its cool as long as I dont get her pregnant.

Should I rape?

My way off-base point of view regarding Japanese girls is that your wife could possibly even make fun of you for not being able to fuck or impregnate said trick, bellowing with laughter that you are husband/slave forever, like some sort of wacky carnival trap.

My way off-base point of view regarding Japanese girls is that your wife could possibly even make fun of you for not being able to fuck or impregnate said trick, bellowing with laughter that you are husband/slave forever, like some sort of wacky carnival trap.

future manga storyline for sure

I tell my wife and her being typical japanesey and shit told me its cool as long as I dont get her pregnant.

lolwut

dis b joke rite??

This is what my coworkers do to get chicks to come over to their desks for chit chats, and this technique has led to a random bj. A dish with random chocolate in their cubicle.

tru

i seen dis work (minus bj)

try to be funny when asking.

i always find it best to poke fun at what is hindering you.

(i was going to ask you to wear this ball and chain but thought a cup of coffee might be more enjoyable)

just an example.

This is pretty clever.

going back to see this beezy today at work, probably my last time I see her until I work again on Tuesday, next week. I am gonna keep premiering new Raf Simons concepts on her, but I'm pretty much seeing this other girl stealing on my dick before my pseudo J beezy even gets a chance, and I can't stop any of this.

I say you go with the C and F route and ask her when SHE is taking you for coffee/lunch/drinks/dinner or whatever the fuck you're into. im not sure the arcade is a pretty good one to go so stick with said choices.

This will get her laughing guaranteed and will make your close much easier.

I know that if I post this here, I'm gonna get a lot of smart ass remarks and comments, but I really don't care at this point.

I'm playing with the idea of asking a girl to hang out just as friends, maybe possibly more down the line. However, I don't want to feel like I'm coming on a little too strong.

This is mainly the idea basically what I'm gonna ask her the next time I see her.

"You want to hang out sometime and maybe get a cup of coffee or something?"

Is this alright or am I coming on a little strong?

Again, I know that there's gonna be a lot of smart ass comments and other trash like stuff coming, but at this point, I really don't give a damn.

what the fuck has happened to superfuture

just because you need help eating with utensils doesnt mean you should start a thread about it

"i really dont care" "i really dont give a damn"

start applying this attitude towards girls instead of your posting career and maybe you wont come off as such a dickless nerd

My friend ran it once on some random broad on the dance floor of a club, and he ended up dry-humping her in front of God, us, and everyone for literally twenty minutes. It was absurd but also kind of awesome.

why the fuck would you go to a club outside of dry humping random broads (besides dry humping one that you brought)?

to stand in a circle with your equally lame friends?

to lean on the bar with your drink acting like youre too cool to dance (while everyone who sees can tell youre scared of girls)?

WRONG

unless you are rolling face that shit is utterly unacceptable

the reason they play the music so loud is so that you have the chance to use your eyes and your smirk without words getting in the way

You've got a preconceived notion in your head that you need to see her after work for drinks. Maybe your best bet would be to get her to meet you somewhere that you normally go. You mentioned that the guys all go out together for drinks, tagging along might not be the best idea, if you word it wrong it can sound like "can I come too" which clearly isn't the impression you want to give. Plus if there are other guys there they may try and cut your lunch, not sure how good you are with competition so it might not be a good idea.

I think you might not have broken the walls with this girl though, as you've said, she is being shy. She's probably not comfortable with you yet, otherwise she'd have said more than hi. Maybe try and think of a way you can get to talk to her by thinking what you could do that would require you pass her area. I remember with my ex I used to buy $0.10 starbursts from the jar at the front counter (she was the boss' daughter) and she would always laugh about it, particularly cause I always bought the same flavour too (lemon). It got the conversation rolling and well, she is my ex so I did something right (she's my ex because her parents didn't approve). Point is though, you gotta make this shit happen and think a bit creatively, you can't always get there by bus.

have you fucked anything, ever?