Asking a girl out.

weirdnjfan1

I know that if I post this here, I'm gonna get a lot of smart ass remarks and comments, but I really don't care at this point.

I'm playing with the idea of asking a girl to hang out just as friends, maybe possibly more down the line. However, I don't want to feel like I'm coming on a little too strong.

This is mainly the idea basically what I'm gonna ask her the next time I see her.

"You want to hang out sometime and maybe get a cup of coffee or something?"

Is this alright or am I coming on a little strong?

Again, I know that there's gonna be a lot of smart ass comments and other trash like stuff coming, but at this point, I really don't give a damn.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that if I post this here, I'm gonna get a lot of smart ass remarks and comments, but I really don't care at this point.

I'm playing with the idea of asking a girl to hang out just as friends, maybe possibly more down the line. However, I don't want to feel like I'm coming on a little too strong.

This is mainly the idea basically what I'm gonna ask her the next time I see her.

Is this alright or am I coming on a little strong?

Again, I know that there's gonna be a lot of smart ass comments and other trash like stuff coming, but at this point, I really don't give a damn.

naw dude thats fine, but like asking her to dinner would be a little strong. at coffee its not really a date, its just hanging out and talking. so that would be fine IMO

Literally an exchange I had a few minutes ago on Facebook with an acquaintance of mine from high school (now getting her doctorate at a school here):

her: You live in New York now? That's crazy. I'm up in West Harlem. We should go drinking.

me: I am a bit of a teetotaler (never been drunk) but an extrovert, so I can come along and entertain you and then sleazily try to take advantage of you, which is basically the same as if I had gotten drunk.

naw dude thats fine, but like asking her to dinner would be a little strong. at coffee its not really a date, its just hanging out and talking. so that would be fine IMO
I prefer asking if for drinks instead of coffee... drinks/bar = date... coffee= friendzoning yourself.

Thorns:

She's not 21 yet, so it's a little weird. Also most of the place around school are 18 enter/21 drink, so if worse comes to worse, I could always suggest that.

HAPPYASALAMB:

Thanks loads man, I just wanted to check to make sure that it wasn't going to be awkward or if it was the proper thing to do.

Also, I have found that walking up to a girl and discreetly humping her from behind or the side usually works pretty well.

I've thought about this with other girls, but there is some kind of just friends now and possibly something later kind of thing there. But if it doesn't work out I could try that on someone else.

sounds like you need ass asap. if you live in jersey, there are some skeezy places in the city to get your dick wet. du i know always talks about cockslap friendly russian brighton beach whores

if you insist in asking girl out, cup of coffee is fine but turn the charm up. none of this

read it out loud. do you see what you did wrong. step yo game up. if you need practice, remember this - fat girls need lovin too

i save dry humping for the second date
I've thought about this with other girls, but there is some kind of just friends now and possibly something later kind of thing there. But if it doesn't work out I could try that on someone else.

My friend ran it once on some random broad on the dance floor of a club, and he ended up dry-humping her in front of God, us, and everyone for literally twenty minutes. It was absurd but also kind of awesome.