Asking a girl out.

weirdnjfan1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good tips have already been said but to break it down for all you ugly nerdy gooks...

1) Try to make the first meeting/date a night date which involves alcohol.

2) Invite her into your "world", don't ask her out. Inform her that you are doing/going so-and-so and she should come, etc... Make the date for yourself and invite her along.

*This is really a mindset you need to establish for yourself in general. People with strong interests, hobbies, and identities naturally pull others into their world and they become attractive like a magnet. Men who are good with women naturally do this so the idea of "asking a women on a date" is pretty foreign to them because women naturally want to spend time with them and be in their lives. It comes from an "abundance" principle towards life in general. You need to adopt a similiar mindset: Are you an interesting person? What makes your interesting? Cultivating your own personality and identity is probably the first necessary step towards being good with people in general (not just women).

3) Don't be outcome dependent. If she rejects you, just smile and imply its her loss (non-verbally!). *Try to never verbalize disappointment / disatification with a woman. Besides, since you are doing something for yourself anyway, it really is her loss.

4) If no counter-offer, wait a couple weeks and try again if you want.

This.

10char

^^his shit just worked

for fun just tried it over the phone.. have plans for tomorrow

it's not really "his shit" (no hate intended)

it's just human nature, man

if someone you didn't really know asked you to "maybe get coffee sometime," you're going to be way less interested than if they tell you they are going to do something fun and suggest that you come.

doesn't make much difference if you are dealing with a girl you're interested in or any other person in general.

it's not really "his shit" (no hate intended)

it's just human nature, man

if someone you didn't really know asked you to "maybe get coffee sometime," you're going to be way less interested than if they tell you they are going to do something fun and suggest that you come.

doesn't make much difference if you are dealing with a girl you're interested in or any other person in general.

I've asked random girls I've never gone out with before to

• karaoke

• a wedding

• watch my friend's shitty band play at the Elks Lodge

• the Renaissance Festival (bought her a wooden ax and boo-yah!)

• friend's housewarming party

• a barbecue

• go for a car wash and then buy her a Choco Taco from Taco Bell

Some of these worked out; some didn't. (The girl at the wedding drank like ten glasses of wine and then ran down Congress Ave. in her stockings while I carried her damn shoes one unseasonably cold night in December.)

I've asked random girls I've never gone out with before to

• karaoke

• a wedding

• watch my friend's shitty band play at the Elks Lodge

• the Renaissance Festival (bought her a wooden ax and boo-yah!)

• friend's housewarming party

• a barbecue

• go for a car wash and then buy her a Choco Taco from Taco Bell

Some of these worked out; some didn't. (The girl at the wedding drank like ten glasses of wine and then ran down Congress Ave. in her stockings while I carried her damn shoes one unseasonably cold night in December.)

HAHAHA yeah that story was funny as fuck

thanks for the laugh.

I've got this part time job, where I only have to go there 2 times a week, for a few hours at a time, whereas there's a whole staff of full-timers. I may get bumped up to full-time in like a month though. Ok/not ok to fuck cute girl I've seen working there?

She looks like a J beezy but is Korean American so there will be actual communication in English involved and I'm terrified. I can't just slap her ass, put my hand inside her thigh, and grunt and pull out my cell phone with my non-beer hand and say 'yo, number' and make her punch it in for me or just say 'yo let's go home' and suck her face, like I usually do with beezys.

omg how do i ask a bitch out?

I've got this part time job, where I only have to go there 2 times a week, for a few hours at a time, whereas there's a whole staff of full-timers. I may get bumped up to full-time in like a month though. Ok/not ok to fuck cute girl I've seen working there?

She looks like a J beezy but is Korean American so there will be actual communication in English involved and I'm terrified. I can't just slap her ass, put my hand inside her thigh, and grunt and pull out my cell phone with my non-beer hand and say 'yo, number' and make her punch it in for me or just say 'yo let's go home' and suck her face, like I usually do with beezys.

'yo, coffee?'

funnily enough, I can't drink coffee, but I can drink about 20 drinks a night. Anyhow, coffee is just backpedaling for me, never gets me anywhere but the friend zone. Maybe I make for a good friend. Or maybe I'm just lazy, I don't go very hard on the charm.

When I want to rape a beezy, I usually just go at it full steam, I essentially tell them where they're going with me and when. I only get rejected really when I give them a choice.

Yo homie. I know you know my rule of not "shiting where you eat" but if this gig is just a short-time thang just pull lets some drinks after work line and game her hard.

Yo homie. I know you know my rule of not "shiting where you eat" but if this gig is just a short-time thang just pull lets some drinks after work line and game her hard.

Yeah I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I get off like 3 hrs before her and I have no reason to linger around. I'm talking to my boss when she gets back from her trip about maybe bumping my hours up so me and this beezy leave the building at the same time. Until then though it's lookin grim cuz there just isn't any time for me to work with. :( Just an impossibility at this point cuz the rest of them pull 8-9 hr days and leave at the right time for drinks, but I'm just not there with them, and plus I don't get my own desk neat this beezy since I'm a part-timer. :(:(:( Apparently they're building a cubicle for me but it will be like on the opposite side from her, so I'd better figure somethin out soon.

The real problem though, is that there's some other less sexy but decent enough to fuck looking bitch who's been showing me around, showing me the ropes and shit and she is falling in love with me already, we're talking about Murakami stories and she's taking me in side offices and shit to talk, throwing out her mad casual body language and shit and I'm afraid she's gonna be on my lap before the other girl, I need a couple more days to swag on my fake J beezy before she gets up enough courage to try me out.

Today was my off day there and they still wanted me to come to work for something so I went mad casual today, hair all tied up crazy with my MMM leather, tee shirt, pants saggin and my Repettos, and my fake J beezy comes up to me while I'm diggin in my locker to bathe in my swag aura I guess, but she's all shy and shit and just says hi to me. I am not gonna get to see my jizz on her face at this rate, how2rape?

I am not gonna get to see my jizz on her face at this rate, how2rape?

Just go after her.

If you're trying to set up some perfect situation to ask a girl out, you're not going to have many chances to ask her out. Next time you see her just start up a conversation and try to get something going, like eating lunch together or something.

The biggest mistake you can make is waiting.

You've got a preconceived notion in your head that you need to see her after work for drinks. Maybe your best bet would be to get her to meet you somewhere that you normally go. You mentioned that the guys all go out together for drinks, tagging along might not be the best idea, if you word it wrong it can sound like "can I come too" which clearly isn't the impression you want to give. Plus if there are other guys there they may try and cut your lunch, not sure how good you are with competition so it might not be a good idea.

I think you might not have broken the walls with this girl though, as you've said, she is being shy. She's probably not comfortable with you yet, otherwise she'd have said more than hi. Maybe try and think of a way you can get to talk to her by thinking what you could do that would require you pass her area. I remember with my ex I used to buy $0.10 starbursts from the jar at the front counter (she was the boss' daughter) and she would always laugh about it, particularly cause I always bought the same flavour too (lemon). It got the conversation rolling and well, she is my ex so I did something right (she's my ex because her parents didn't approve). Point is though, you gotta make this shit happen and think a bit creatively, you can't always get there by bus.

Xeno

couple questions real quick

who the fuck is worried about taking a girl out only to have her picked up

that's nobody's fault but yours

i'm assuming this is personal experience you're generously sharing here

like half of that didn't even make sense dude, come on

you also have the worst taste in starburst- what a suprise

you keep buying those lemons

I'll be copping a whole pack of that Hi-Chu apple shit

228kx6.jpg