internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still technically live at my other house, but I'm shacking up with my girlfriend lately. I caught this other guy jerking off on my bed when I was out of the house last weekend and thus he is a wanker. I don't raelly have the time or energy to deal with this situation right now I just abandoned my house, took my jawnz, and came to my girlfriend's house where I can cry into her E cup titties and squeeze all the sperm out of my body like an almost finished tube of toothpaste.

So I need my supergay swap package at my new place, rather than old.

I still technically live at my other house, but I'm shacking up with my girlfriend lately. I caught this other guy jerking off on my bed when I was out of the house last weekend and thus he is a wanker. I don't raelly have the time or energy to deal with this situation right now I just abandoned my house, took my jawnz, and came to my girlfriend's house where I can cry into her E cup titties and squeeze all the sperm out of my body like an almost finished tube of toothpaste.

So I need my supergay swap package at my new place, rather than old.

dear swap-partner,

I hope you enjoy delicious cookies (white chocolate macadamia, sugar cookies, chocolate peanut butter, etc etc etc) and decadent brownies..

and cinnabon and beer..

and other stuff too

yours truly,

mrcb

p.s. - I hope to get my package out by tomorrow. if not, the following morning

dear swap-partner,

I hope you enjoy delicious cookies (white chocolate macadamia, sugar cookies, chocolate peanut butter, etc etc etc) and decadent brownies..

and cinnabon and beer..

and other stuff too

yours truly,

mrcb

p.s. - I hope to get my package out by tomorrow. if not, the following morning

Finally got around to buying something haaaaaahhhh.

Good shit though. Only realized today that it's apparently illegal to send beer over the mail in some states, but whatevz.

Will get rest tomorrow. I'll try to ship tomorrow, but if not, then no later than Saturday.