internationalsupergayswap '09

tg76

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably be sending lots of free shit, but did I miss the point we decided on a price range?

i reckon its the thought that counts... send something you would like to receive, or something suitable for that person.. im sending my person a self taxidermy kit so they can be immortalised

i can't remember if the min. was 15$ (or equiv)? i have some fun free swag but there are lots of edibles i want to send too.

$15 hong kong dollar???

prolly jailed and caned... death penalty if it exceeds a certain amount too ?

same here, please do not send me illegal shit. Otherwise I will do an Old Boy / Lady Vengeance thing on you when I am released from prison.

sending someone illegal stuff is just about the stupidest idea ever

i am not getting kicked out of school because some idiot thought it would be a wise idea to send me drugs

actually i kind of want out the way this thread has been going (what with all the live ruining and talk of sending drugs)

too late now i guess

idk, i'm grumpy

also, ya know

i dont want to get kicked out of fucking school and have my whole future go down the tubes because someone decided to mail me something illegal in a stupid internet swap game

but mostly i'm just grumpy and sick

IM GONNA SEND U DRUGS NOW NOT EVEN PART OF THE SWAP JUS TSTRAIGHT UP SHARD INCOMING TO U SHAnE