Sign in to follow this  
willy cheesesteak

Uniqlo S/S 09

the beautiful thing about the oc collab is that the quality of the clothing will be better than oc mainline.

ohsnaps.

truth is spoken. fuck every one of my OC pieces has a missing button or hella loose threads.

stopped by today

also saw this du walkin to the exit, then 2 uniqlo employees chasing after him, once he reached the exit some other guy gets him by the arm, then they bring him back for the walk of shame while opening up his bookbag for the boosted itemz. hilllllllarious. tall skinny hispanic kid about 17/18 yrs old w/ the caesar, show yoself.

ahahah.. what did he have?! shit better have been worth it.

probably some uniqlo thermals :D its coid

0005h.jpg

wishing these were rolled up and not cut like that

that's a great fit

is it me or do uniqlo jeans sound like a brown paper bag when you crinkle them?

Definitely looking forward to march/april.. OCxUniqlo collab looks promising.

Can anyone tell me if this sweater is still available at Uniqlo? Or if anyone knows where I can find it that would be great too. thanks!

2qs8iac.jpg

Stopped in yesterday... nothing very interesting, Air Protection Harrington jacket would be kopped on sale, never for full $80... some of the prices of the stuff they have there can be a bit ridic.

^jeep did you see that sweater up there there? havent seen it but i like it, shit i havent bought jawns of any sort in mad long

yeah, wasn't there. Was barely any holdover stuff from winter. A few gay-colored puffer jackets that I see on every single black person that frequents Canal/SoHo/5th (no racist), but thats about it.

the store was shut last night to clear out the old stock and bring in spring/summer gear. might have to swing by today or tomorrow.

I like the new purple plaid lightweight flannels. They sold out on the UK website super fast. Luckily I copped an XS before they all sold out.

f9bwn.jpg

the store was shut last night to clear out the old stock and bring in spring/summer gear. might have to swing by today or tomorrow.

update us my brother when possible

keep your eyes peeled for a dinosaur

keep your eyes peeled for a dinosaur

super gay shopping date on saturday? (no homo)

mebbe, if i dont get my errands run today, ive been too irresponsible so far this week

mebbe, if i dont get my errands run today, ive been too irresponsible so far this week

Word. super-hangout/sesh tonight anyways.

Hey , does anyone know if the Uniqlo T-000 jeans from USA fit the same as the ones from Japan? I'm looking to proxy another pair, but I don't want to end up with a pair way too big (I size up 2 usually).

Thanks

^ Hmm thats a good question It should fit the same I dont see why if anything is up Japan will be a little bit snugger if that matters.

well for the T-000 colors at least, I had to size down 1 in China compared to my previous buy in Tokyo ! maybe Japanese sizes are cut 1 size smaller ?

I know this is random, but can anyone get me a pic of that girl with the freckles and the orange parka from the lookbook. ty