Supreme 2009 S/S

fiveagain

anyone think they can pick me up one of the red jackets that are dropping on thursday? i hate being stuck at uci....

I might be heading out there on Thursday...I'll let you know wednesday night. Would you want to meet on the way back? I'll be returning to Riverside.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bruins are coming out this Saturday...I'm going to be in LA and I'm considering waiting/camping out for them, but I've never done it before. Anybody know how early I should go and how much they are gonna cost?

That's not an awful line up for Nikes, but still....

Someone post fit info on the anorak

i would go with your supreme size from this season, from what i remember about the ventiles, they fit more or less like those except longer. also they're kind of a bitch to pull on over your head

amazingly, they also have the RED TAB near the left side cinch (eric, be still your beating heart)

even more amazingly, box price on the bruins was 100 - which is insane when you actually hold them in your hands. most people seemed to be getting two pair but not sure this was an official limit

i didn't get a chance to look around but they have new sport caps including a camo one that a certain r&s may be interested to know about

also the final count was:

0 ventile parkas

1 classic logo snapback

1 trainer 2 varsity (!)

i didn't get a chance to look around but they have new sport caps including a camo one that a certain r&s may be interested to know about

thanks for the update ready! which color(s) bruins and jacket did you grab?

camo sport caps? sounds interesting. what was on them? did they have the marlin sport caps as well? those look kinda sick.

Pics of caps or it didn't happen.

sorry mang, my dslr batteries died two days into the campout. but they're the std wraparound SU-PREME design. woodland camo i think or maybe the one they used on the green camp caps

the sole construction is pretty cheapo (if you squeeze the sole laterally, you can hear the crunching of the top part of the outsole buckling up into the lining) but my point is the trainer 2s and blazers had the same box price and there was a lot more going on there, material wise. i mean the bruins have a lot more panelling than you would think but otherwise it makes no real sense as reflected by the instore pricing... so good for them for not pricing these up i suppose (though i suspect differently about the jackets)