Who is the biggest sheep on Sufu?

djrajio

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I MADE IT UP AND YOU CAUGHT ME

It's ok.

If you hype it enough, somebody will probably make a thread asking where to buy it.

Let's make up fake brand names and make thread hyping them up and see if people will bite.

are you a sheep if you post fits for e-props? are you a sheep if you dress better for e-props or are you a sheep if you change styles for e-props? or are you a sheep if you have no brand synergy?

who gives a shit if you're a sheep, unless the sheep gives you great visual anguish in looking at the fit and mental anguish that such a sheep exists.

are you a sheep if you post fits for e-props? are you a sheep if you dress better for e-props or are you a sheep if you change styles for e-props? or are you a sheep if you have no brand synergy?

who gives a shit if you're a sheep, unless the sheep gives you great visual anguish in looking at the fit and mental anguish that such a sheep exists.

Shut up. Thx.

i'm just surprised that people talking about evan and dr worm are so scarce, methinks they be sheepz.

u mad?

everyone beefs drworm for flipping styles so quick but he carries his new shit well, who else even has wave test (on sufu)

how is evan even sheep

anyways he look steezy

u mad

if this is gonna be the next discreet wawyt poo poo talking thread, i think this deserves an honourable mention for lack of proverbial swag.

Prerequistite v-neck. Check

Drapey cardi-wrap thing. Check.

DH belt for that balla look. Check

Stacked jeans. Check

Scuffed white sneaks. Check.

I wouldn't mind wearing that,actually. After all, I'm lazy and only want to look like the rest of the sufu drones.